Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had planned on coming down together and her mom was cool about it at first. I guess when she got to thinking about it, she gave it some more thought and told her that she could not go. She said that all we would probably end up doing is having sex for four days. :lol: And we can't have that here? I told her that it's a big campground and if we're going to be having sex, it will be in front of hundreds of people, so I doubt we'll be doing it. I don't think she bought into it. I need some help with reasons to let her go. Her mom is pretty cool about somethings and I figure if I can come up with some reasons that she should go, her mom will let her.

What are some reasons that you would use to get her to go?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
well first tell her its hundreds of miles away, so even if you do have sex she wont hear it..

tell her it's mostly guys, and there will be fast cars and stret racing, along with drunken camping at night. what mom wouldnt let her daughter go? :D

just kidding.. how old is this chick? 18+? if so it shouldnt be an issue. just tell her mom youre going to a race and want her to go. if her mom isnt into cars i really dont see you convincing her =\

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's 17 and turns 18 in December :(

I'm a pretty good sweet talker and if I can get on her good side (which I'm already on, from what I hear), then there's a chance of her going. I just have to find her in a good mood.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
tell her its time to cut the cord

·
Registered
73 Posts
Definitely a classic case of penis envy - bang her mom first. Make sure you ball that stuff real real hard too. And use a dildo in her butt. Then tell her she wore you out so bad that you couldn't possibly have sex with her daughter also. :D

Or tell her you just found out that you're gay.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I will take care of her!

Seriously though, if you have to ask her mom she probably shouldnt come.

on the other hand if her mom is hot tell her to come along, I will be sure to take care of her for you(she Must be hot though);)

I really dont think that anything too wild goes on (unless your in Ron and Laura's room at the hotel) we barely saw them all weekend.

The campgrounds was a lot of drinking and hanging out getting to know everyone from east to west and just having a great time, Sadly I saw no sex at all until i got back home.

Tell her mom you will be too drunk for sex:)

I also agree that she wont be able to hear you guys from there over goose puking any way:barf:

G

·
Weeeeellllll .....

speaking as a mother ...

if she were my daughter, she would not be going with you.

Yes, it's the old double standard. But oh well. Aren't you glad I'm not her mother? :)

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
MissRaven said:
Weeeeellllll .....

speaking as a mother ...

if she were my daughter, she would not be going with you.

Yes, it's the old double standard. But oh well. Aren't you glad I'm not her mother? :)
After experiencing it last year, I agree with Robin on this one. There's NO WAY IN HELL I'd let my daughter go! heck, I felt guilty that my brother brought his 12 year old son!

And yeppers, I was one of those drunken wackos at the campgrounds. There wasn't any sex going on in our tent though, we were too drunk and it was too goddam hot out.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
yeah....those jailbird hillbillies screwed thrusday night though

G

·
92StangMan said:
MissRaven and Trace, is it Corral Day THAT bad? I thought this was a day to have fun and get away for a few days :confused:

To be perfectly honest, my response had nothing to do with the fact that we're discussing CD02. I should have made myself clear in that I wouldn't allow my underage daughter to go on a weekend trip with a guy, no matter where they were going.

As for drunken wackos at the campground last year - yes there definitely were some there! But, CD is a day for fun and revelry. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
I swear there will be no sex going on with Holly and I around:evil: :joy:
We're only getting a hotel for the night before we drive back down to her place...so we'll be in the campground the whole time so as not to pull a Laura and Ronald..lol
Phil

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
92StangMan said:
MissRaven and Trace, is it Corral Day THAT bad? I thought this was a day to have fun and get away for a few days :confused:
It's THAT bad in a GOOD kind of bad way ;)

It is a day to have fun and get away and it's a total blast! I wouldn't miss it for anything this year.

But no, it's not an orgy fest and people aren't running around naked. It's just a really big party.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Trace said:

But no, it's not an orgy fest and people aren't running around naked. It's just a really big party.
WHAT?!?!?!...It's NOT an orgy fest?! WTF?!!!
Phil

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
bowling.

The perfect cover! There are always like 50 alleys all over the place, you bowl at night, and it usually takes a few hours (cause you gotta eat too ya know)

I have used the ol 'rock n bowl' technique quite a few times to get my X outta the house. We usually ended up going 2 miles down the road before she had half of my cloths off and i had to find a dead end or pull off!! :D

BOWLING!!! :evil: :king:

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TireSmoke said:
bowling.

The perfect cover! There are always like 50 alleys all over the place, you bowl at night, and it usually takes a few hours (cause you gotta eat too ya know)

I have used the ol 'rock n bowl' technique quite a few times to get my X outta the house. We usually ended up going 2 miles down the road before she had half of my cloths off and i had to find a dead end or pull off!! :D

BOWLING!!! :evil: :king:
Yep, pack your bags, we're going bowling about 500 miles away for the weekend. I doubt that'll work. :D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sorry, I gotta go with Trace and MissRaven on this one. I have a 17 yr. old daughter, and I wouldn't let her go alone (with her boyfriend, I mean), either. I don't car HOW good a guy he is.

I would, however, consider it if I were going along, which I am. But that's me, and if her mom isn't into cars/racing, I don't think you have much hope, but give it a shot. I honestly can't think of anything that would convince me otherwise...not when it comes to my daughter! I'm generally pretty cool about things, but there IS a limit. Sounds like her mom is the same way.

Just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Lol, AInt that some ****. I just recently got out of this stage. I remember I would always have to ask my gf's parents if we could go on a trip. Sucked. THings will change when she hits 18. BUt that sucks to wait. I remember honestly telling her parents once when the issue of sex on a trip was brought up that we could easily have sex right there at home and they wouldn't know. (I didn't stress that it had already been happening for years but hey.....)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.