Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have about 8 days people, are you ready???? Who are we missing from the "who's going list"????

Ben

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
We have about 8 days people, are you ready???? Who are we missing from the "who's going list"????

Ben
Can't wait just hope that the weather is good! I hope that there is an 03 Cobra there also, I want to run one:)

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Re: Re: Re: GETTING CLOSE

jimh97cobra said:

How about a 97Cobra big guy?????
OK I will bite who is driving you or Zak? Sounds like I have my first grudge match! Can't wait Jim make sure that we hook up next week and plan accordingly. Take care Ron I still want to run an 03 Cobra!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I'll be piloting the 97, Ron. You can let me know how the car looks from the back. I think there might be a scratch on the bumper, let me know how bad it is after the race.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll be there with Tcobra98 and svt2000. Also if it cool my buddy with a 72 el camino.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your friend with the El Camino is ok to attend. He will not be the only non-Ford in attendance.

Ben

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
zak97cobra said:
I'll be piloting the 97, Ron. You can let me know how the car looks from the back. I think there might be a scratch on the bumper, let me know how bad it is after the race.
Zak, :rolleyes: Will see about that! Ron

·
Registered
3 Posts
BSVT99 said:
I'll be there with Tcobra98 and svt2000. Also if it cool my buddy with a 72 el camino.
Oh, great. That guy with the el camino. Is he gonna have it fixed by then? :lol:

·
Registered
817 Posts
hey ben! whats goin' on big daddy? i'm gonna be in your area today after work to meet some people. i will be over to give you my money and whoever else's i can gather up. see you around 6:30 or 7:00. if thats a problem call me @ work, i'll be here unitl 5:00 :joy:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I will be there also but this time I will just be using my car as show and watching. It will still be a blast though.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WTF?

SICKBOY said:
hey ben! whats goin' on big daddy? i'm gonna be in your area today after work to meet some people. i will be over to give you my money and whoever else's i can gather up. see you around 6:30 or 7:00. if thats a problem call me @ work, i'll be here unitl 5:00 :joy:
Waited up for you all nite!!!!!!! hehe ;) Maybe I just fell asleep and missed you......

Ben

·
Registered
253 Posts
MODCOBRA said:

Ben
I'm coming. I can't remember if I sign a list or not......but I'll be there

·
Registered
355 Posts
Re: WTF?

MODCOBRA said:

Waited up for you all nite!!!!!!! hehe ;) Maybe I just fell asleep and missed you......

Ben
Hey Ben that's just MR. Boices nature...never on time and always slow and behind. This shows at the track as well:joy: :joy:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts