Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Event has been postponed until October or November. I will post more information when the date is set!

The 1st Annual Atlanta-South Carolina SVTOA GRUDGE Match is set for June 15th at Carolina Dragway. The rain date will be June 29th.

Event cost is $35.00 for early registration and this will allow you up to 12 hours of racing! The event is open to any Ford powered vehicle.

For information, please visit http://atlsvtoa.3w-designs.com/svtoagrudge.htm and get your registrations in early! We hope to see you there! If there are questions not answered in the above, please post them here and I will try to answer them.

Sincerely,
Ken Burt
SCMC #598
Secretary-Atlanta SVTOA

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great website... you guys have alot of things planned... I'll be there for the "Grudge" match!!!

I see you're doing the Tail of the Dragon in November... What's that road actually like?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dpaul said:
Great website... you guys have alot of things planned... I'll be there for the "Grudge" match!!!

I see you're doing the Tail of the Dragon in November... What's that road actually like?
If you go to our events page and click on the top picture, you can get a feel for what the road is like...:D

http://atlsvtoa.3w-designs.com/events2.html

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is just a reminder for all you guys and gals that wish to attend this event at the lowest possible cost to get your checks mailed in asap. The $35 price is only good for pre-registration up to the end of this month!

Thanks...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We've invited the Ga. F-Body Association to come out and play too, so if you're a member of that club, you're welcome to attend.

Those of you wishing to attend, May 31st is just around the corner. get those registrations in if you want the $35 price. :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the last reminder that the $35 pre-registration fee is only good until the 31st, so if you want to attend, get those registrations in!

Also, we will have a trophy for low e.t. and best eliminator, and we'll probably have some variation of a "poker run" for those of you who just cannot race without the chance to win some money! :D

Where are all the GT's and Lightnings from the Carolinas?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are planning to attend this event, please drop me an email and let me know. We're in the final planning stages and need to know if we're going to have enough people to at least cover the track rental. We're trying to keep this small and fun, but if it is to small, it won't happen. :eek:

I must confess, I don't get it. An all day event where you can run at an excellent track for a few dollars more than you pay at test and tune nights, and we get less than 20 people who say they would like to attend. If you understand it, please explain it to me. :confused: :confused: :confused:

If we can come up with another 15 people who would like to attend, we can probably pull this off. Please let me know if you're interested. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts