Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real gt-40 intake tubular
Billet efi MSD dist 302
Billet carb 351 dist MSD
foxbody fiberglass doors with roll up windows
Built 8.8 tubes welded 31 moser ,4.30 ratio spool braces drum brakes
8.8 auburn pro 100 miles and went spool idk why but works only w moser axles 31 sp
A Ton of NOS stuff including industrial fill station and mother bottles w and w/o straw have bottle stand also for tank w/o straw ,if you want it ask ill see if I have but would like to sell all as package or trade for descent set of 180-200 cc
Heads .
Crower NOS roller cam
Pro sys carb 750 CFM
Various fuel sys for carb
351 Yorker and excelorator intake
Voodoo NOS FLAT TAP HYD CAM
Head stud girdles for Canfield and TW heads
Canton oil pan 351w
Plastic race seats w vinyl covers
Aod ,lentech and blue plate filled w JW bell T-brake w push button O/D 3500-4000 depending on what it's behind converter don't remember manufacture but it was bought from lentech so it's whoever they use, billet 300m input shaft w 4r70w grob style drums . Only thing this trans lacks to be strip terminator spec is the 31 sp output w adaptor and the upgraded 3/4 "direct " clutch drum .
In house upgraded T-brake sol . I had a lot of prob w the orig T-Brake sol bein consistent and sticking on. I grafted a much more reliable solenoid from a 4l80e trans to the sol they use which is a L/U sol for a GM 125 c or 200c trans.
Prob solved. Just refreshed always Amsoil filled .
This is a fixed line pres unit so no tv cable nessisary .
Various Auto meter gauges
Fiberglass cowl hoods 3" 4" 6"
Rear window lovers for notch and hatch
Roller or non roller previously cert to IHRA 8.50 87 notch
Make serious offers and all will be considered
I am looking for a long or short block for 20-25 lbs boost
Shaft rockers for Vic sr heads
Ex valves for stage 2 Foxlake Vic sr
Intake for 8.2 w Vic sr head efi or carb . Dominator flange preferred but let me know what ya got
I have set of std bore 326 .250 domed JE pist for use w 3.25 stroke and 5.400 rod and need the equivalent for boost sale or trade.
Willing to trade rotate for rotate if nessisary
Mine is Callie's and Carrillo based .
Also have m122 from 2011 gt-500 w less then 100 miles
Open to all offers cash or trade .
Inbox me w your needs even if I didn't list it I prob have it.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Is there any way you could post some prices/

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Doors

how much for the doors? what brand?
Doors are Cincinnati composites . On my race car now . Need a bit of work as the epoxy has lost it's properties over the years but they are def do able .
Been on my race car for last 5 years have crank windows installed and factory door latches and handles.
My question to you is what are they worth to you . Won't be insulted by any reasonable offer.
Not tryn to get rich ,just tryn to fill my needs off my list .
Been sitting on this stuff or using one way or the other ,I'm onto bigger and badder projects and prefer local pick ups and barter.
Will ship if have to but doors are large , not heavy but large.
Pm cell phone# and ill send pics including any areas I think need work.
Full disclosure before deal I guarantee they will be what I say they are.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NOS gauges

happen to have a 2&5/8 nitrous pressure gauge?
I do but want to hold out a bit to see if I can move all as package deal,
Sorry if Inconvienence but I'm pretty busy these days and piece mealing this NOS package would be a full time job in itself. If no offers in a week or so I will hit you back.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Prices

Is there any way you could post some prices/
Hey not to sound like a dick but you guys know what this stuff is worth ,
I'm pretty clear as in all reasonable offers entertained .
I would not post stuff if it was junk and really prefer to barter for stuff off my list.
To get idea if I were to post any dollar values it would not be for what I want but what I have invested , we all know you'll never get your money back on any of this stuff but I do have needs to fill .
Not that this is near what I want for it but I have $7500 invested in the AOD.
Not including labor as I am a trans rebuilder for 20 years.
Ideally I would like to trade this piece for a nice boosted long or short block depending on head type that will handle 20-25 psi and no stock block builds or maybe multiple items from my list .
I'm very reasonable , I know I don't have a lot of action on your site but the action I do have is stand up!!!
You ask bernie44 who sent me a foxbody m-112 kit w/o pre payment to the tune of $1000+ from California to Connecticut . I coulda hosed him and paid nothing but def not what I'm about.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Typically if someone posts used parts for sale, they include prices for all their item "MAKE A OFFER" to waste anyones time. Prices for used parts are all over the board, from .10cents on the dollar to .50 on the dollar. Good luck with your sales, or offers, or whatever your attempting to do.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea typically . I think I was pretty clear on my position , rather no cash gets exchanged at all . If you don't like my terms keep your non cent to yourself .
Good luck to you too w whatever your tryn to accomplish with your 2 cents .

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You wanna talk about wasting someone's time , and you post that ?!?, when I got the notification on my phone for this post I pulled of the highway to check got a seat belt ticket cause only wearing lap belt .

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lot of Internet tough guys and busy bodies , maybe you shouldn't run your mouth to people you don't know , maybe people you don't know are pretty savvy with a. Computer , maybe people you dont know know how to ruin your life with those savvy computer skills maybe people you don't know know who you are and know were your at . Just saying , if you don't like it kiss my a$$ . Nothing better to do then run your mouths well let me tell you something . I race all over this country and usually have about a 25 person entourage " not that I need them for punks that hide behind keyboards " and you know what they don't appreciate you either . Just remember what comes around goes around . Obviously some people don't get my drift , I AM NOT HERE TRYN TO MAKE MONEY . Just tryn to clear out some stuff I don't use any more for stuff you may not need anymore if you can't dig it that's fine , not here to cause trouble but If I catch up w you I will show you how I can finish it .
You got a prob w my post , inbox me and we can arrange a sit down and you can show me what you would do diff tough guys .
I've helped more people and forgot more $h/t then you know .
Tired of punks !!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
LMAO.....what a joke..
We are all internet tough guys for asking prices on things you are selling?

I believe I am no longer interested in anything you are trying to clear out. Thanks for your time and here is a free bump for you to the top.

Signed,
The internet tough guy.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Lol at the recent posts but I would agree when he asks for a reasonable offer it is not that hard to do. 2nd I would like to know what all extra gauges you have and is the efi distributor used? Pm please so I don't have to come back to this thread people have ruined with ignorance and stubbornness thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
Condition and brand of 4" hood? Cowl back or standard?

You should post some pics at least to add credibility and not have a thread full of "spam" or "pics please" My 2 pennies for what it's worth....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hood

Lol at the recent posts but I would agree when he asks for a reasonable offer it is not that hard to do. 2nd I would like to know what all extra gauges you have and is the efi distributor used? Pm please so I don't have to come back to this thread people have ruined with ignorance and stubbornness thanks
Not sure of brand , not bad condition.
W cowl back . Have a standard back but has hole in it for igloo Clearence

1 - 20 of 22 Posts