Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cervinis Cobra R 2000 hood for sale new in box
NPI cobra R2k FHE hood for sale new in box.
Will only fit 99-04 vehicles
Make offer (Realistic)

Will also trade for any of the following parts:
Griggs or MM HD torque arm
5.4 Navi heads
Kaminari side skirts

Email or PM if interested

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You did.... gee.. what seem to be the problem?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm sorry what seems to be the problem? Whats your name?
Obviously you can be that mad if you didn't state your problem under your real corral name.
Could you be the person whom sent a letter saying you purchased the hood got mad that it didn't show up because you never sent any money? When I asked for a check number you ignored all responses via email?

·
Registered
81 Posts
What price would I be looking at for an all fiberglass 99-04 cobra R hood shipped to 34683 at a business address?
A nice ballpark would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
472 Posts
Got a hood from Dave Simpson

Hey Dave...this is Joe from AZ wondering why you haven't responded with amending that claim for that damaged hood you sent me,you know it costed me 300 bucks just to fix the cracks and bends it that hood could you all the help I can for the fianancing of the repair work my email is [email protected] I sent like 10 emails and you never responded the shipping company says you just have to amend the claim.And I can get something for all the time and money I put in fixing that hood.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats your full name joe?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I found you. I was told by Joe at smtl you had been refunded for the damaged shipping and funds had been submmited to you.
But I haven't heard from you in awhile and personally haven't called smtl myself to follow up.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I just talked with joe and he's faxing the papework over right now to confirm, I will refax it to him in 20 and you can call him tomorrow morning to follow up.
Sorry I thought this issue was taken care of.
Its funny because he told me to try UPS next time and maybe it wouldn't get damaged during shipping. Doesn't seem like a great attitude for a freigth company.
Joe if you want email me your fax number and I'll send you a copy of this paperwork for your files.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hit me up on email, the hood should be here this week so you can come out and look.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts