Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my on going search for a 98 specific pump, I've come across many different options for fuel delivery. Some are complete overkill, but as someone mentioned to me, always go bigger than you want now, because chances are, It's only going to go bigger, and faster.

Going the blower route, and not going huge yet, but a forged engine is not too far off in the distance, and I know that I'll be going MUCH bigger at that point, so......

So my question for you guys is, what fuel delivery would you reccomend? Just stick with With a simple 255 high pressure intank, and t rex inline? Or use a bigger pump all together...something like an a1000 or something??

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
It depends what boost level you want to run with the forged stuff. What I eventually want to do once I go forged is to change the blower's impeller,add powerepipe, turn the boost up to around 20psi, and run the better gas.. With that I have been told that I will need bigger lines, a pre 94 fox fuel tank, Cartech style pickup, and a big Bosch fuel pump (390?). I'm not sure what he told me about injector sizes but with this setup should dyno in the high 500 to low 600 range with what I have already..

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Search for the x2c post somewhere, they are selling their kit for our cars now. Tested to like 900 or 1000 hp if I am correct.

·
Registered
576 Posts
This might not be the safest way to do it but. I make over 550rw and up until 530rw I was "safe" .My set up is single 255 with bap on kill, 42's and custom tune,It was fine at 530rw but now at my present level it starts to lean out above 6500. My Fp doesn't increase past 52,I should be seeing 55-56. I am going to be upgrading injectors and maybe add another 255 inline or maybe 2,255intanks or...

·
Registered
118 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
X2C Motorpsorts offers a affordable badass fuel system.
Good luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts