Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I want to upgrade the fuel lines that are in the engine bay only, to get rid of the ****ty rubber lines and fuel rails. The only problem I am having is getting the braided line to connect to the stock lines that run to the fuel tank. Has anyone ever just done fuel rails and lines under the hood and not lines all the way back to the tank? Thanks Guys.

-Billy

·
Registered
57 Posts
You can get the rail-to-AN fittings and AN line, but I'm not sure if you can get the line-to-AN fittings. So TTT as I'd also like to know. Ford told me that these lines are obsolete. Are new replacements available somewhere? How about the fittings to convert the hard line to AN line?

Rick

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am pretty sure Aeromotive, among others, make that fitting. Look around summit racing's web page I have seen them there.

Scott

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scott,
I will give aeromotive a call and find out if I can get that fitting. Thanks for the help guys. If anyone else has any other suggestions, let me know please. Thanks.

-Billy

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It turns out that Aeromotive makes the part, but you have to retain the stock rubber hoses that go to the fuel rails. Kinda sucks, but I am going to just hide the hoses under the fenders so it looks like all I have a -AN lines. I just wanted to follow up this thread so if anyone else had the same questions, they would know what they had to do.

-Billy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts