Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I recently changed from 31 spline SN95-length 5-lug axles with 3" ARP studs to 31 spline fox-length axles in order to run my Saleen wheels.

So, I have a pair of almost new Tom's KA SN95 length 31 spline axles with 3" ARP studs. These never saw any dragstrip or road course duty. I was still dialing my MM suspension in on the street so these have less than 1000 miles on them.

My brother and I recently sourced a set of Enkei 16x8 5-lug wheels for his Capri, so we are on the hunt for some stock (or forged, doesn't matter) 28 spline SN95 length axles. They do not need to be forged or have 3" studs, but both of those would be a big plus.

I will trade my Tom's KA 31 spline axles for a pair of stock SN95 length 28 spline axles + $150 or if you have a pair of forged 28 spline axles, I will trade straight across. Both to pay shipping to the new owner.

Keep in mind I paid $380 shipped for the 31 spline axles with ARP studs.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
TTT will sell or trade outright.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I will trade you for my stock 28 spline and pay shipping.I found a used 31 spine t-lock that i would have to re-build and was not looking to spend much money right now.its up to you

·
Registered
435 Posts
how much to sell outright?

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have a pair of stock 28 Spline SN-95 Axles laying around my garage......Make offer.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTT still looking to trade/ sell outright.

·
Registered
398 Posts
are these axles any better then moser or strange? Just wondering I am looking at axles but the mosers brand new are $275 shipped from american muscle thanks.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hard to say if they are better than Moser or Strange, but easily as good. If American Muscle charges $275 shipped, then I will lower my price to $225 shipped. My axles have ARP 3" studs pressed in... the 100-7703 studs from Summit are $25 for the set of 10 and most machine shops are going to charge you ~$50 bux to press them in.

·
Registered
435 Posts
will my abs rings go on these or are they not machined for them? pm'd you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts