Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have an 86' GT that was totalled almost 15 years ago and i've sold off pretty much everything, but I do have a few things here and there. I don't know if anyone would be interested in anything, but I thought i'd throw this out there just in case some wants/needs something from a 4-eye. I have a passenger seat in good condition. I know i've seen some new edge guys take the headrests and place them on their seats, but then again I only have one.

As for the passenger door, it's in good condition. It came with power windows/locks. If there is something specific you want let me know, maybe like the side mirror or something of that nature. I won't ship the seat or door. First off the door is equivalent of the weight of 2 prius'

Shoot me a PM if there's something specific you want.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Halo was sold. I still have the passenger seat. The middle section that is dark gray with the red piping is in great condition, however the light gray cloth part of seat has a bunch of marks on it from my cat who used to scratch that portion of the seat and for some reason never touched the middle section. I can remove the covering and you can try to cut off the center section and sew it onto another covering that just has the light gray section.

I have pictures here of the seat and door. If there is a piece you need, let me know and we can figure out a price. FYI: I am keeping the door panel to use on my own 86 GT, but I do have the power window, lock, and plastic cup piece that goes where the door handle sits. The hard rubber grab handle located lower on the door is not in very good condition, so I won't be selling it.

Everything pictured is coming from a car with 36,xxx original miles. Certain areas of the door have scratches and the molding isn't in great condition because the tow company treated the car like a rag doll when they stored the car in their lot before I had a chance to get the car dropped off in my driveway to salvage what I could like the engine/trans.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll trade X amount of parts for an OEM 85/86 GT Premium Sound head unit. I would prefer the one with the cassette player. Trying to go completely OEM in the interior and get that classic 80s feel to it.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also have the door panel for sale. In excellent condition. One minor gash towards the front, cannot be seen when the door is closed as it is covered by the dash and hard to see even when the door is open since its at the very top of the top of the door. The rubber that wipes the window is in perfect condition, no cracks or areas of damage. I do have the original power switches and plates that go where the lock/unlock and power window buttons go for extra. I'm asking $100 and we split shipping.

I accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, Square, and CashApp. No PayPal/Venmo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts