Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'85 model 302, rebuilt 50K ago, .030 over, can build again, if wanted. e7 heads, e6 heads, stock 5.0 intake, injectors, headers, front calipers, mac pullies, rhoads lifters, 3.73 and 3.55 8.8 TC disc rear ends, AJE tube k-member, 82 body w/ glass primed/undercoated, and probably some other misc. items. Will have aod trans, mac x-pipe, rebuilt t-5 with tall gears (2.66 1st I think), water pump(used, but lifetime), 7.5 3.45 drum rear, and probably other stuff. I am looking for an AOD, converter, b&m Hammer shifter for stock console, stacked plate cooler, tri-ax shifter, pusher fan, intake tube, leather interior, 94+ a-pillar pods, tube a-arms, subframes, control arms, and just about anything else I don't already have. Also, a g-tech pro, and any specialty tools I don't have. Make me some offers, and send me some prices/descriptions. Thanks.

Thomas Stone

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The x-pipe will be $50 plus shipping. It has some dents in it. One small one on driver's side, and a bigger on the pass side. The motor mounts broke, and it hit the k-member. That can probably be fixed pretty easy once I get it out of the car. I want $250 each for the rear ends. The 3.73 has been painted black, the 3.55 hasn't. Pick up, or pay freight.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is for shorties. I have someone else wanting the x-pipe, and he's first in line for now. It may be a little bit before I get it pulled, so we'll see if he still wants it. Email me if you are still interested.

·
Registered
716 Posts
how much for the kmember?

·
Registered
253 Posts
how much for the tri-ax and what kinda specality tools ya need?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the tri-ax is on the wanted list. I'm a professional mechanic, so any kind of specialty pullers, nice timing lights, high end electronics, or anything else that I could use, but don't already have.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts