Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1986 Mustang GT, 306 5 speed $3,800 or TRADE

$3800 obo or TRADE

Hey guys, I have a nice '86 GT for sale. It is dark metallic violet in color with grey interior. Has a bolt-on 3" cowl hood and 15% tint on windows. Now for the engine it has been rebuilt: bored .030 over to 306 c.i., has a FMS F-cam, E7 heads with work done to them, new Cobra upper and lower intake, Edelbrock 70mm TB, K&N filter, 18" electric fan, chrome billet underdrive pullies, Accel plug wires, Flowtech equal length longtube headers with OR X-pipe and 2 chamber Flowmasters with 3.5" chrome tailpipes, BBK adjustable clutch cable and aluminum quadrant, rebuilt T-5 tranny with a HD Ford clutch kit. It has 8.8 with rebuilt posi unit and FMS 3.55 gears. I just installed within past 2 weeks: NEW alternator, mini-starter, solenoid switch, battery...all with lifetime tranferable warranty. Interior is in great shape, has Pioneer CD player and pioneer speakers, new dash pad and dash, pony floormats, Cobra leather shift knob and boot. Paint is nice with a few chips here and there, mostly on front bumper cover. Car overall is very sharp and the color is almost like a dark burgandy. Car is for sale or trade, just let me know what you got. Asking $3800 for the car or may trade just let me know what you got, also have lots of other parts to fit car just email me at [email protected] for more info or at [email protected]

Thanks,

Clint

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Working on getting pics, but not sure how you want to deal on your car. Let me know what you had in mind.

Clint

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What do you owe on the car? '99s are going for between 11,000 and 13,000. I wouldnt want to trade you my car and still be paying for what I could buy one outright for without my trade.

·
Registered
335 Posts
stock the are going for 11-13 i have over 6K in the car give or take a few, so you could not dupe my car for 11 or even 13, I owe around 11, so you are getting all the mods free, let me know

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I pm'd you 89fox, also I cleared out my inbox. blown408, please send pics if you have them.

Clint

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT...still for sale, have done alot to the car in past week. Car runs real strong. I have alot of extra parts to we could deal on.

Clint

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
ttt....pics are up now so you can see the color, I now have molding for fender and paint on nose touched up, also has the chrome tailpipes now.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
engine..I havent had a chance to detail it yet and I also have a new set of Accel 8.8 300+ wires on the way for it.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
TTT, I can get more pics. Interested in other trades as well on other 79-86 Mustangs, also looking for a coupe. Let me know what you got or make offer.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am always trading or selling around, I have owned over 25 fox Mustangs, just never keep any that long, plus I need the cash for some bills, but consider trades on a coupe possibly or anything else really, just let me know what you got. Also listed price is with stock ten holes with like new tires, Draglites and some other parts will be extra, or $4500 as she sits with everything in sig, awesome ready to go car, only little things it needs is rear hatch sunshade and fix small header leak on driver side. I just put a whole new dash in it with no flaws, alpine stereo system, new heater core and hoses, and lots of other parts in sig.

Clint

Clint

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am always trading or selling around, I have owned over 25 fox Mustangs, just never keep any that long, plus I need the cash for some bills, but consider trades on a coupe possibly or anything else really, just let me know what you got. Also listed price is with stock ten holes with like new tires, Draglites and some other parts will be extra, or $4500 as she sits with everything in sig, awesome ready to go car, only little things it needs is rear hatch sunshade and fix small header leak on driver side. I just put a whole new dash in it with no flaws, alpine stereo system, new heater core and hoses, and lots of other parts in sig.

Clint

Clint

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice car, I saw your ad awhile back and took notice, how come no Rs with the car> did you sell them? I hate tri-bars but maybe could do something if Rs were still in deal, you gotta see my cra in person she is really on great shape, those pics I have up suck and dont do it any good. Interior is 9 out of 10, body has zero rust and is a 8 out of 10. Email me at [email protected] to talk more if you can.

Clint

1 - 20 of 21 Posts