1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
stock block?

·
Registered
948 Posts
I have a 89 coupe in great shape. It has a 4 inch cowl hood, ponies w/ nittos, new 393 stroker motor, fresh build. TFS TW heads, forged pistons,Comp XE cam .564/.575 cam, ARP bolts, MSD 6AL, heavy duty 3 core radiator, new clutch fan, rebuilt water pump, new altenator, new starter, new SFI balancer, subframe connectors, aluminum driveshaft, new shocks and struts, caster camber plates,Autometer 5 inch monster tach and a pillar pod with oil pressure and air fuel Autometer silver face gauges, 94 GT seats, 2.5"exhaust with 2 chamber flows and turndowns, Mac shorty headers, New fuel system holley blue, new regulator and lines, sumped tank, New edelbrock 750 carb, new intake, Cat 1.6 roller rockers, fresh T5 world class hd tranny(3500 miles) king cobra clutch, frpp flywheel, Pro 5.0 shifter with Tri ax handle, 8.8 with 3.73 gears. There are only two spots on car that needs touch up paint. The paint is like new on it(shines good). It is a dark burgandy. Custom embroidered mustang door panels. New rear quarter windows, and we all know how expensive those are and how bad they look when they go bad. I am looking for a trade preferably to another coupe but hatches are OK. I would like a 5.0 EFI car. If equitable to what I have even trades OK. Would like strong bottom end 306, 331, 308, 347 something like that. Stock is Ok but may need cash with trade. WIll get pics and either post or email upon request. If you offer a trade please post and email a pic and specs to [email protected] interested in a trade?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Would you trade for a 2002 Suzuki GSXR 1000. It has a pipe, power commander, after market brakes, and lots of carbon fiber. Let me know if you're interested.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JME01GT- send pics to [email protected]

Wes- It is a stock Mexican block

9sec90- Unfortunetly that is a little to far away to consider :( sorry but it sounds like a sweet bike :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SVTblueLX said:
hey man, interested in a trade for the car in my sig and a little cash?here is a pic
Nice ride you got there but you realize you are talking about a decent amount of money right??? But just to get an idea what did you have in mind money wise?

·
Registered
948 Posts
email sent

·
Registered
948 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought about it more and to ship your car here and to ship my car here we would both be spending about $1k to do it. I am not sure if that is the route I really want to take right now. Sorry it is a really sweet car I wish it was a little closer for me to take a look at it.
Ross

·
Registered
549 Posts
Kenny, AKA 9sec90', It's Nick... The guy you haven't contacted in the last 2 weeks. I went to the Clerk of the Court today to file a law suit against you! I need your last name buddy. Obviously you are still online and you just refuse to e-mail me back. Please contact me and resolve this, or with your last name. You can be charged with obstruction of justice for witholding information. You're not getting away with this.

If no one know, this guy sold me a screwed up Tremec for almost a 1000 bucks. Got it in my car, and it was totally screwed. He said he'd pay for the parts for the rebuild, and it's been rebuild, but I have yet to get payment from him. Don't trust this guy for anything. Help me out here, Stangers... His e-mail is [email protected]. Harrass him, bother him... Tell him he's a loser and that he's not gettign away with this. Help a fellow stanger out. How would you feel if you got taken for 1000 bucks? Thanks Stangers.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Thanks for the information. That sucks on the tranny aswell. Still no word either................

1 - 14 of 14 Posts