Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Real Mach 1, originally 302 automatic, Wimbledon white. Nicely done back-half & tub job, ladder bar/coil over suspension, 8 point roll bar, 9" Ford rear with 31 spline axles. Currently 3.50 gears on mini-spool, 4.56 ring & pinion go with it. Stock front suspension recently rebuilt with new ball joints & drag shocks. Weld Racing wheels with Mickey Thompson 19.5 x 33 rear tires, 165/15 fronts. Poly bucket seats, Autometer gauges & Monster tach, line lock, racing shifter. Unfinished project with a fresh 460 short block (.030 over), balanced rotating assembly, flat top pistons, Lunati solid flat tappet cam .603/.609 lift, 305/314 duration (Part #41607LUN), gear drive, ARP hardware. New in box Ford Racing aluminum Super Cobra Jet heads. New roller rockers, billet distributor. Polished Weiand tunnel ram with concealed direct port nitrous. Fresh C6 with transbrake. Includes flat steel hood with cowl induction scoop and lightweight fiberglass hood. Too many projects, lost interest in this one. Great pro street or bracket race bar. Add gaskets & final assembly, torque converter, and a few accessories and you're all set! Clear VA title.
$10,000 FIRM, possible trades - musclecars, late model Mustangs.
Contact Mark at 302-354-5831, by PM, or at [email protected]
Located in Middletown, DE 19709

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NEW DEAL - $6500 WITH IRON HEAD PKG.

I'll sell the car as listed above with the changes listed below for $6500!

WITHOUT aluminum SCJ heads, tunnel ram, and solid lifter cam

WITH iron C8/C9 closed chamber 429 heads with factory screw-in studs and Edelbrock Performer RPM intake. HEADS NEED TO BE RE-DONE. No cam & lifters but the gear drive stays with the shortblock.

Did I forget to mention that the block has been de-burred internally and the lifter valley polished to aid in oil return? Also, the rod beams are polished. This is a nice, high quality, balanced shortblock - add your cam, get the heads done, and GO!!!

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
mustang

If my falcon sells and you still havethis then i will be contacting you! I go home to Wilmington every 3 months! Next trip up in mid october

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATE

leep864: Sent you an email re: trades/additional pics.

TO ALL: Car is still available, some days I'm more motivated to get rid of it than others. I did get rid of the Ford Racing SCJ heads and the matching tunnel ram, but I picked up a set of ProComp aluminum heads that have standard ports to match the RPM intake. All sorts of possibilities. I've got everything for a healthy 351C also - 30 over block with studs, forged pop-up pistons, deep oil pan, 4V heads with stainless valves, screw-in studs & guideplates, Torker intake, Milodon pan, etc. Depending on the day of the week, phase of the moon, etc. I may be willing to trade, sell as a rolling chassis only, or set you up with a BB or SB engine & trans combo. Pretty much all on the table for offers! Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ANSWERS

robberyhill, sent you an email.

To anybody else asking about street legality, it does have all factory glass, factory lights, and windshield wipers except for the wiper arms themselves (easy to install). I don't remember if it has a horn on it or not, but if you can't install a horn you probably shouldn't be looking at a project car! :eek:
Tires are DOT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts