Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like title states, I have an 04 crank, block, oil pan and rods. Motor had under 20k when 2 pistons let go.

Shortblock is still assembled and would prefer to sell as is, but may end up taking apart and selling separately if I have solid buyers on the parts.

all together I'd like 750 plus shipping
separately, I'd like 300 for rods with arp bolts, 300 for crank, 150 block, 50 pan

I also have a set of 04 heads and cams. They are the 4 thread version but have the blue stripe painted on them, so not sure whats the deal with that. I would personally replace the valves in the two cylinders where the pistons from the above motor broke. One of the valves doesnt have a spring. I dont have the timing gears for the cams or chains, tensioners...., etc, just assembled heads and cams with cam caps. Looking for about 500

buyer will pay for shipping on the above items. I'd like to sell locally to Memphis TN, but would be willing to drive an hour or two to meet someone

email me at [email protected] for any questions or PM me

·
Registered
533 Posts
how much to ship block to 77363? Any pics of block? Any damage?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
there is no damage or pitting in the cylinder walls of the cylinders of the broken piston, a good honing and it would be fine. Are you just intersted in the block or assembled short block with broken pistons?

I can get pics of everything, just PM me your email address

·
Registered
141 Posts
Interested in the rods. Shipping to 77802?

Chris

·
Registered
10,179 Posts
how much for the rods shipped to 17557??
thanks
Ken

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry guys, i owe people pics. The guy who was supposed to come and break down the short block did not show up, so I am waiting on him so I can have good pics of everything. I'll get them soon, apologies

1 - 14 of 14 Posts