Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody interested in my 1993 Black on Black 5.0 5 spd Notchback. 1 Year old paint, clean interior, sunroof, all stock except offroad pipe and flowmasters. 90000 miles, Garaged car. Will have pics later tonight. Located in NJ $7500 obo

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thats one absolutely beautiful notch but that price is kind of steep for a stock mustang. There's a guy on here selling a turbo'd notch for 6K.
How flexible are you about the price? Im in PA and have cash, but you'd definately need to lower that price a good chunk.
Let me know
Mike

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
not lookin for trades unless its a 94 and up Yellow GT, this is the cleanest coupe around, nothing this clean, no flaws in the paint, since painted last year only 3000 miles on it, not drivin since March of this year. Im in no rush to just dump it, have another ride. this car is as clean and unabused and there is. esp being bone stock with no mods being done, shes still a virgin. :eek:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
90,000 miles on a car thats 10 years old, i dont see how thats high. But dont knock it unless ya see it ok, car runs excellent, shifts fine, and not a rattle or shake. She runs better than my 92 GT with 60,000 miles on it. But everybody has there own opinion to things. ;)

·
590 Posts
Don't take any heat from a Gm driver :D
TTT for a clean car.
BTW: is that sunroof factory? A few friends argue that notches came with factory sunroofs. thanks, Nick

·
Registered
78 Posts
hey Javmeizaho
look back a few pages, probably to last week some time and you'll see there is a turbo'd notch for $6K

Like i said before, the car is really really really nice looking, but there's a guy selling a 94-95 cobra for less than 7K. Same goes, look back a few pages.

Beautiful car! But i doubt you'll get much more than 5K. Thats not a flame, just reality. Good luck

1 - 20 of 68 Posts