Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a complete car, All you will need to get it running is Heads, Pushrods, Rockers, Intake and Carburator. Remember this is a race car not a show car.

Exterior: Black, Saleen Wing, Will include 3.5 in cowl hood if someone wants it but it has a corner broke off of it. Or I have a stock hood.

Interior: Original Black not painted. B & M Ratchet Shifter, Back Seats removed. Battery in Hatch Area in a sealed Box, 10 Point Professionally Installed Roll Cage Not Certified but it is Certifiable. 5 Point Harnesses on Driver and Passenger. Passenger is out of date but the drivers is almost new.

Wheels: Weld Prostars, 15x8 in the rear with M/T Slicks that have barely any wear, wear holes are still deep. 15x3.5 in the front with 2 sets of tires.

Rearend: 8.8, 31 Spline Mini-Spool, 31 Spline Moser Axles w/ C-clip eliminators, T/A Rear Cover, 4.10 Gears, Aerospace Disk Brakes.

Fuel: Sumped Stock Tank, Aeromotive Fuel Pump, Fram Fuel Filter 1/2 Hard Line to the front of the car, BG Regulator. I have some 3/8 Hard Line if anyone wants it with the car for fuel injection.

Suspension: Front-D&D Tubular K'member,D&D Tubular Control Arms, D&D Coil-overs with Koni Struts, D&D Caster Camber Plates, Flaming River Manual Rack. Rear-Hotchkis Solid Upper and Lower Control Arms, Koni Shocks, eibach Drag Launch Springs with 1 Airbag, subframe Connectors.

Engine: 331, Sportsman Block, Eagle Forged 4340 Crank, eagle Forged 4340 H-Beam Rods, Custom JE Dome Nitrous Pistons, Comp Cams Solid Roller Cam .640 lift. 305 duration. Comp Cams Solid Roller Lifters, MSD 7AL3, Blaster HVC Coil. It was built to run a 400 Shot of Nitrous, and should run about a 10.50 on motor with the right Combo of heads and intake.

Tranny: Turbo 400, SFI Bell Housing SFI Flywheel, 8 in Stall Convertor, Reverse Manual Valve Body w/ trannybrake. The best of everything is in this transmission well over $3500 invested.

I beleive that is everything, Please Serious Inquiries only. Everything on this car has less that 20 passes and the motor has 2 passes. I have just lost interest in this car, I need the money to pay off the debt from this car, and I am downsizing to only 1 Toy. I am asking $9000 OBO yes that says or best offer. You couldnt even come close to building what I have here for that much. Email me [email protected] or you can call me after 6:30 central time (918)371-0341 or (918)671-2346.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can not believe nobody is interested in this badass car. Make me an offer come on guys I need to sell this car!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts