Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No pics but here goes. I'm located in Lancaster, PA.

For sale
1988 mustang GT, 134 Kmiles, 5spd, blue top over silver, grey cloth highback interior, pw, pl,c/c, t/w, am/fm tape. Never wrecked but repainted a chrysler blue which is really close to the regular ford blue and a ford silver as I recall. The paint isn't very good the clear is chipping and has some bad spots. I'd say the car needs repainted again and take care of the scratches and a ding here and there.

Mods, converted to 5lug with 96 16in GT rims silver, BBK equal length headers chrome, offroad Hpipe, MAC true fit catback LX, adjustable clutch quadrant, hurst shifter, motorsport wires, NOS external fuel pump( needs hooked back up)3.73 motorsport gears.has new ford heatercore.

Could use, fuel gauge sending unit, Driver door lock actuator, and some other misc little things.

I just got 93 cobra struts and shocks for it for and a Cobra front nose and complete body kit. Will keep the price the same but the car will need to repainted eventually.

Looking for $3000 obo. I need to sell ASAP to get rid of some debt!! email me cause I dont get on here often [email protected]

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT putting the Cobra nose, lower ground effects, and rear deck on, and 93 cobra shocks and struts. Car is getting a good cleaning and see if i can get pics somehow online. Please drop me a line if interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts