Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1994 GT, black. Local sale only (i.e. we are in driving distance of Albany, NY) I am selling the vehicle because it has proven to be more than I am mechanically inclined to work on. The engine has about 2000 miles on it, as well as the transmission. They have both been rebuilt. See my SIG for specifics. The car needs only minor additons to complete the project. I did not build this car. A friend of mine did. The car needs shocks (badly), and needs the idle tuned in. It pulls very hard from a stand still. Tires are new. Interior is dark grey cloth. I have a new Dynomax Super Turbo exhaust in the box for it. I also have 4 new in the box SONY 6x8 speakers for th Mach460 sound system. Email [email protected] for more details.

$6500 for the package.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will do. I have the pics at home so I will send them tonight. The car does have AC but needs a recharge.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what color is the car? I'm particular to black or laser red only.

I have one picture I found here at work. How can I post it?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Everyone should have received a single picture at this point. I have more at home that I will email out. thanks for the interest in the car.

·
Registered
271 Posts
i have seen pics and i like it....i have a 95 GT it's white and has a cobra r hood (2000 style) basic bolt ons, gears, exhaust, ect. but it's auto...let me know

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
5literstang, do you have a couple of pics? What color is the interior? Can you be more specific on the bolt-on stuff, gear ratio, exhaust size/make, etc?

·
Registered
271 Posts
sure...it is black cloth, shorty headers, off road h pipe (also have stock) flowmaster catback, 3:55 gears, k&n, new battery, thermastat, radiator. has 85k miles but has less coz of gears. i have some pics...ecept it doesn't have the cobra bumper on anymore. my pics are on my home computer, i should be home around 2 to send u some...can i have ur email? thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
5literstang. the car looks great. How many of the mods on the page have been done? Your car is much more stock than mine. i.e. much easier for me to work on. I'm not a mechanic! The pictures show the stock wheels, but you have listed Bullit rims. Let me know how we can talk on the phone. I'm interested.

·
Registered
271 Posts
it listed bullit wheels under future plans. lol....it has the stock 17's on lol. the car just doesn't have the cobra bumper on it...and do u have any interior pics? thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
u do know the car is AODE....right? cuz i had a lot people interested and then realized it was AODE and then wasn't interested...i just don't wanna get my hopes up...thanks BTW i'm JEFF

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I dont have interior pics yet. Let me see if I can get ahold of a digital camera at work and taek a couple. Otherwise, it will be this weekend that I email them.

The interior looks exactly like yours though (minus the automatic).

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
any way we can talk on the phone to discuss specifics of our cars?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts