Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get rid of this car to pay for school. It has 130k on it but has no rust and interior is pefect black. Teal exterior with a 2.5" cowl hood. New motor and trans installed 11k ago. Motor has forged pistons, all stock, with a b303 cam. Has a bbk cold air kit, adjustable clutch quadrant, new clutch with engine and trans, h pipe and flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers, 4.10 rear with almost 2000 miles, kyb shocks and struts, stainless steel brake lines, fuel shutoff switch, new brakes, runs strong and fast. Asking $4500 obo, email me at [email protected]. Pics available upon request. Even has the orginial window sticker with it. Thanks.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I know it says that you need the money but just for ****s and giggles, I have a 90 Notchback with a decent amount of upgrades including a Tremec TKO 5 Speed. I need to downgrade in power because my car is entirely too loud and Im getting my balls broken. Im 1/2 mile from Philadelphia in NJ, let me know. Paint is perfect and you might be able to move this one quicker, Im not looking to sell it only trade because If I sold it, I would be out of a car for a number of days while I shopped around and I couldn't afford to be wthout one so anyway, let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts