Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS>1988 Mustang GT $3000 in PA.UPDATED

GOT pics here goes. I'm located in Lancaster, PA.

For sale
1988 mustang GT, 134 Kmiles, 5spd, blue top over silver, grey cloth highback interior, pw, pl,c/c, t/w, am/fm tape. Never wrecked but repainted a chrysler blue which is really close to the regular ford blue and a ford silver as I recall. The paint isn't very good the clear is chipping and has some bad spots. I'd say the car needs repainted again and take care of the scratches and a ding here and there.

Mods, converted to 5lug with 96-98 16in GT rims silver, BBK equal length headers chrome, offroad Hpipe, MAC true fit catback LX, adjustable clutch quadrant, hurst shifter, motorsport wires, NOS external fuel pump( needs hooked back up)3.73 motorsport gears.has new ford heatercore.

Could use, struts and shocks put on, paint, carpet shampooed, fuel gauge sending unit, new radio cause the stocker is a POS, Oil pan gasket, driver door lock actuator, and some other misc little things. 93 Cobra rear valence is going on and rear hatch w/ spoiler soon and LX 2.5in MAC chrome exhaust tips to boot.

Looking for $3000 obo. I need to sell ASAP to get rid of some debt!! email me cause I dont get on here often [email protected]

·
Registered
111 Posts
I understand you are trying to sell but I would be very interested in trading you maybe even up for my 88 with 351 in it, you might be able to move my car fo rmore, I need to get rid of mine for a driver, if interested and you need details, email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the deal with ryan is not gonna be able to go through so the car is still up forsale.

It now has the full 93 body kit going on it including rear spoiler and front fascia and the 93 cobra gas struts and shocks. Getting her cleaned up and shampooed and clean the engine bay up a bit. All she'll need is a driver door lock actuator, and paint and it will be one sweet azzz Mustang. Email me if any interest. Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Interested in the pic err I mean car. Let me see what it looks like as it sits now. ANy clutch slippage? Leaks? Let me know and I will e-mail you back.

Jim

1 - 15 of 15 Posts