Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm in process of cleaning engine bay and in the meantime, relocating wiper motor in the cowl. I want to have wipers working as stock because my car is still a street car.

Is there some of you that has done this and how did you complete the project? Do you have pictures of what you have done. I could share you some pictures if needed.

A+

Martin.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi,

I'm in process of cleaning engine bay and in the meantime, relocating wiper motor in the cowl. I want to have wipers working as stock because my car is still a street car.

Is there some of you that has done this and how did you complete the project? Do you have pictures of what you have done. I could share you some pictures if needed.

A+

Martin.
did you figure this one out? I'm looking to do the same thing.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Curious about this mod as well.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm both impressed it even fit inside the cowl and that you got it to work properly. Doesn't the geometry dramatically change when you moved it inside?
The thing is huge!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, yes geometry of linkage has to change (was a headache to do) and bracket to mount the motor needs to be done in the orientation as stock. I had to makes wiring longer too. Will try to take pictures this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts