Ford Mustang Forums banner
1601 - 1620 of 7632 Posts

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
MR. STALLION said:
Complete rear from 95 cobra. rear wheels stick out about 1/2inch from fenders(which I like)
yeah, i like that aggressive look also

·
Registered
125 Posts
Brians93notch said:
maybe i'm stoopid, but it looks like you have your cobra wheels on backwards??
probably....they are made in China :lol: and were labeled with R and L.
I even made sure the tire install guy mounted the tires correctly per label.
I just may change them regardless :shakehead ..depending on the responses of the Mustang brotherhood. thnx for the polite reply.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just picked up this bone stock 89LX hatch with 36,000 miles. It had these custom wheels on it when I picked it up.

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
Fast4Ward said:
probably....they are made in China :lol: and were labeled with R and L.
I even made sure the tire install guy mounted the tires correctly per label.
I just may change them regardless :shakehead ..depending on the responses of the Mustang brotherhood. thnx for the polite reply.

Yeah, they are supposed to be the other way around. Sorry

·
Registered
5,128 Posts
5L5, those black Bullitts look great! I usually can't stand black rims, but those really work!

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
mansonozz said:
5L5, those black Bullitts look great! I usually can't stand black rims, but those really work!
Yeah i was having a hard time decided on wheels for my black hatchback until i saw that picture.

I like how they makes the brakes stand out. I have the same red calipers and i think it would look great with those rotors you have! :)

I think that notch has 17x8's on it. I'm setting my car up with the fox track Cobra setup in the rear so i can run 17x9's for a little more polished lip.

1601 - 1620 of 7632 Posts