·
Registered
49 Posts
and my personal favorite !!

·
Registered
257 Posts
black93 said:
245/45's all the way around...wanna go a little bigger in back..maybe 275/40's...had them for about a year....Wheel Replicas wheels...good quality..

WOW dude, im deff. not a fan of 4-lug aftermarket wheels, especially ones that are origionally 5-lug, but i really like those on your car.... deff. opens up another option for 4-lug guys like myself that cant afford a 5-lug conversion....what springs did you go with there??? i have a 91lx and yours might be one of my favorite.....any info would be helpfull thanks..

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey everyone i was wondering if you had pictures to email me but i am thinking about putting 17x8 or 9 black bullitts on the front of my 92 gt hatch and 17x10.5 or 18x10 deep dish black bullitts on the back any pictures please email them to [email protected] or pm or somthing...also please let me know any complications or information you have for this setup i am very interested in doing this and want to know how they sit or how far the stick out or how much you can lower the car and all of that stuff also wich sits better in the back 18x10 or 17x10.5....any idea if the bigger rim would look good or like crap on the back versus the 17 on the front....any and all info is welcome!!! thanks ahead of time!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
also i am planning on using the direct replacement 5 lug conversion from ford racing for this application....also can anyone email me pics of the fr500s deep dish on the back and non on the front...or any fr 500 pics at all on a fox? all is appreciated thanks again!!!

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Go to the top of this page, pull down the "Search this thread" thing, and type in "black bullitt" and/or "fr500". I'm sure you'll find what you need in the 47 pages.

Pat

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
1SLOW5-0 said:
hey everyone i was wondering if you had pictures to email me but i am thinking about putting 17x8 or 9 black bullitts on the front of my 92 gt hatch and 17x10.5 or 18x10 deep dish black bullitts on the back any pictures please email them to [email protected] or pm or somthing...also please let me know any complications or information you have for this setup i am very interested in doing this and want to know how they sit or how far the stick out or how much you can lower the car and all of that stuff also wich sits better in the back 18x10 or 17x10.5....any idea if the bigger rim would look good or like crap on the back versus the 17 on the front....any and all info is welcome!!! thanks ahead of time!!!
Search the deep dish wheel topics in this forum. It has been discussed about two times about being on a fox-body in the past 2-3 months. You'll find what you need to know in there about mounting those up.

·
Registered
210 Posts
1461 - 1480 of 7632 Posts