Ford Mustang Forums banner
4741 - 4760 of 7632 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Some good looking cars in here! I need to redo my window trim BAD!!! Going to gather parts for that ASAP.

03 Cobras 17x9 on all four, coil overs up front, cut GT springs in the rear:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
look on ebay under OEwheels they have them in 4 and 5 lug 17x9 ft and 17x10 with tires for a good deal, you can also get them induvidually to.
Thanks...checked and no one there seems to have them in 17x8 (chrome)

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Thanks...checked and no one there seems to have them in 17x8 (chrome)
I was trying to get the 17x8 for my 10th ann. and had no luck also, but the OEwheels had the best package deal price and I got them in 3 days.

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
This LX is SOOOOOOO nice!!! :)

Thanks. I just put it back on the road after having it off for 6 years. I sold my '03 GT, got bored and brought it back out. I did the cobra disk brakes, some interior work and swapped the AOD to a 5-spd. Still got a few bugs to work out, but she's fun to drive and gets lots of looks

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Thanks. I just put it back on the road after having it off for 6 years. I sold my '03 GT, got bored and brought it back out. I did the cobra disk brakes, some interior work and swapped the AOD to a 5-spd. Still got a few bugs to work out, but she's fun to drive and gets lots of looks
Well nice job bro!!! Looks amazing with those brakes & wheels!!! Glad you brought her out of cob webs!! :)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I just took some new pics this weekend, thought I would share.....

18x9 Saleens up front with 255/35/18's MM Coil-over's
18x10 Saleens in the rear with 285/35/18 Nitto DR's MM adjustable perch LCA's

This is my daughters car that I bought her for her 16th birthday.

4741 - 4760 of 7632 Posts