Ford Mustang Forums banner
3661 - 3680 of 7632 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
89ragtopgt,

I love that two tone silver paint job on your car. And those calipers look fantastic against your car. I am guessing they are custom powdercoated from discbrakesrus?

Luke87GT,

Luke, I have followed your car for some time now and those wheels on your car in that size/stance/color is just perfect. Your car makes me wish I could start over with a notch rather than a hatch. Hopefully, sometime in the next couple of months I will be posting pics of my completed hatch and it will meet your approval. I have learned alot from your posts on this board. Thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts
89ragtopgt,

I love that two tone silver paint job on your car. And those calipers look fantastic against your car. I am guessing they are custom powdercoated from discbrakesrus?

It is all the same color just the way the light is on it and the calipers are just polished up no paint:evil:
thanks

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
I always wanted a yellow 93 vert with a black top - sweet!
Jim

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
How much maintainence are the polished calipers??

What rotors are those?
not sure on the maintainence just polished them this spring shoud be good for a season before touching up and the rotors are just cheap crap 169.00 for all 4 with pads with all 4 rotors. so far so good. at that price i can just pitch then every season if need be but they are standing up well.

3661 - 3680 of 7632 Posts