Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a friend looking to spend between 3-7 grand for a 87-93. He lives in Pittsburgh, pa area but will drive a hr or so. send what you have to [email protected] including pics and price. then he will get back to you. :joy:

thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
92 triple black (5-sp) foxbody near altoona, pa

Hello, I have a 92 triple balck with sunroof and a/c with light mods.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a triple black 92 gt for sale. new 373 strang gears, 5-lug conversion with moser axles and 8.8 differential cover. 96-97 5-lug cobra rims, bbk long tube headers with bbk x-pipe and flowmaster 40 series exhausts dumped before the axles. it has bbk lowering springs and i also have the bbk caster and camber plates(new) but they are not installed yet. i have (new) bbk subframes that needs installed also. new rotors and bearings up front new drums and shoes and spring kit for the back. installed a ford posi unit in the back with 4 clutch plates instead of the normal 3 plates. a/c works needs a little charging and its upgraded to the r-134. car is for sale locally...$4900 firm. will try and send you pics or let me know if your interested.... thx i also installed a hypertech chip in the A9L computer. my cell# is 814-312-3572

1 - 10 of 10 Posts