Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are in real nice shape. perfect working order. Nice for 5 lug conversion. make offer Located 06810

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UPS Ground Package would be around 58lbs and 16x16x26" $300.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still for sale

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
still for sale

·
Registered
257 Posts
What year car are the spindles from? How much for just the spindles. I'm near by i'll meet you if the price is right...

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are sn95 spindles unless the offer is decent I'm probably going to keep them as I set.

·
Registered
892 Posts
You can see in the pics they have the upward bend where the tie rod end attaches which makes them 94-5 year spindles. The 96-up spindles are straight out where the tie rod end connects...no upward bend. They also have the F5 part number prefix.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
good explanation.. and just because they came from a 94 or 95 car doesn't someone hasn't switched them to 96-98 ones. i've found 2 cars in junk yards with one of each style on them..probably due to one being replaced with what ever they had or could find at the time.. and a 94 a guy had that he was parting out had both 96 ones on it I saw its title and the vin was correct......here is a pic of a 96-98 one.. you can see the tie rod arm is different that the 94-95 ones..that's the easiest way to tell them apart

You can see in the pics they have the upward bend where the tie rod end attaches which makes them 94-5 year spindles. The 96-up spindles are straight out where the tie rod end connects...no upward bend. They also have the F5 part number prefix.

·
Registered
257 Posts
That was the part I wasn't sure on. I went with a set from a 00 on my last car because they were cheap and always regretted it.

Blacktop isn't wiling to split them up so they don't interest me. I have MM control arms just need the spindles.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Make an offer i cant refuse and i will sell them separately

1 - 15 of 15 Posts