Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a pro street 34 Street Beast kit car and I need headers. The 351 fox body BBK headers will absolutely work with all the room that I have.....
But the reviews kind of suck.
Anyone know of a 1 3/4 fox long tube that isnt BBK?????
Mav

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
kooks
rci
and hooker

i have hookers and they're just ok (in a fox body) I am not a huge fan of slip fit tubes but they do make installation a breeze

just to name 3

Stahl changed hands and they are working on the site...they had some too, and they were beautiful

did u try dynatech?

ones I prefer in an open cockpit car are from fab shop for the look but I can't afford them....good stuff....but won't work in my car (already tried)...I'd have to haul the car out there for them to make headers and it's out of the question.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
I have a set of brand new Dougs headers in my barn for a 302. 1 3/4 primaries. They may also have 351W headers.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Kooks or RCI would be my choice. I personally have MACs but they aren't very good at customer service and their quality is all over the place. I had to buy uncoated headers and fix any fitment issues before having them coated.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a set of brand new Dougs headers in my barn for a 302. 1 3/4 primaries. They may also have 351W headers.
For sale?

·
Registered
5,749 Posts
I like my Accufab (RCI) mid-lengths - 1.75" to 3" full collector. If the headers on your car are not part of the show, I'd recommend the RCI mids.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts