Ford Mustang Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
6,670 Posts
No. It was a Four Seasons. You continue to generalize that all non-OEM Contour fans don't work yet there's an overwhelming majority using them with great success. Your reasoning is that the Contour fan is designed for a 200hp car. How do you explain so many folks using MarkIII fans and 3.8 Taurus fans then? They were no powerhouses.

The TN heat is nothing compared to AZ. When you've driven in 120* weather in the city with AC running; let me know. My car had a 347 by the way.
Ive tried to indicate it was the fan “I” bought in “my application” and that “I” would not go this route again but to pay for a much more expensive fan of prior known quality.

Please forgive me if I wasn’t explaining my rationale clearly enough. You all do what you find works well and kudos if you find better cheaper solutions.

Further I believe I indicated I had FLA heat experience under that belt as well. If not yes it was so. Perhaps i am incorrectly sensing some frustration in a tone here? I hope so.

·
Registered
‘93 Mustang LX
6,670 Posts
I always check mine on the stove top with a kitchen thermometer to verify they open and fully (!!!) before I install them Or even re-install them.

A Lesson learned the hard way.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts