Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fox Body 2.5 inch cowl hood, painted white $200

Here is a nice 2.5 inch fox body cowl hood. I paid good money when this hood was new, I think it was around $400 at the time, then recently bought the car back. Its in great shape, has one small crack on the rear portion (1 inch long, ver hard to notice). The hood fits perfectly. There are no bad fender gaps and the height matches nicely with the fenders and cowl area. It is painted white and comes with hood pins. The hood technically doesnt need them but they are there.

Hood & pins $200 + shipping or pick up.
Would trade for a stock metal hood depending on its condition + $180

The best way to reach me is by PM, if you want more pictures than what I've attached, send me your number and will text pictures to you. The hood is located in Slidell, LA 70461

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hood is still for sale. Its a very nice hood in great condition. I do not know the brand, Everything about it, the way it fits, looks, quality, seems like its a Cervini but the Cervini logo isn't on there. You can see in the pictures its a nice hood. Weirdly it has a part number that matches the Cervini part number for this particular hood, but there is no logo. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Post a pic of the back of the cowl where the vents are. If it's cut open with wire mesh, it's a Cervini. If it's closed but has the impressions of where the holes could be cut open it's most likely Design Concepts hood. The only difference between Cervini and Design Concepts is that Cervini has cowl holes cut open, underside is completely finished in gel coat and has the raised word "Cervini" on the underside near the latch. Design Concepts, has the rear cowl holes closed and the underside section of cowl is not finished. Design Concepts is also lighter then Cervini's. Both are very good hoods in terms of fit and finish. Just prep and paint. Good luck with sale.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Jeff. The cut outs are not cut out, their are only provisions for them. The hood fits perfectly. I do not have a picture handy of that part of the hood, will try to snap some tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.