Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright everyone, break open your wallets, because it doesn't get any better than this!

Keith Craft is going to do the deal, and they said that they will include the following:

Romeo (Windsor is no longer available from Ford) block bored .020 over
JE pistons w/plasma molly rings
Manley H-Beam rods with ARP hardware
Cobra Crank
heat treated rod and main bearings
ARP Main Studs
includes balancing
includes shipping

all for the low price of $3,000.00!!!!!!!!!

add ARP head studs for $150.00!!!!!

add ceramic coating for pistons for $150.00!!!!!

ceramic coating is great to reduce chances of piston damage caused by detonation.

the GP will run until the end of February, and a little bit longer if needed!

if anyone has any questions, please pm me.

thanks,

brad

P.S. per mods requests, please pm me for contact details.

if you have a COBRA block and crank that are good, then the price of all of the above products in your good cobra block with your cobra crank is $2,400.00 delivered to your door! all you have to do is ship them your block & crank or drop them off. the price of shipping back to you IS INCLUDED in the price!

**UPDATE**

Here is what Jason sent to me via E-Mail about the oil pans. if you choose to use the Moroso pan, you will retain the factory windage tray.

Brad

The Canton road race pan 285.00
The Canton windage tray and hardware 68.00

the Moroso pan #20546 215.00

If you're interested in Billet Oil Pump Gears, Cobra Killer has them for $315.00...pm him for additional info.:)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
here is the list of people, so far, that will be purchasing a shortblock. please post up or pm me when you have made your purchase.:)

1. myself - bought 01/16/03
2. Sagres
3. tebone626
4. dhg1667 - bought 03/11/03
5. Peeweec5
6. Flowjack (from dfwstangs.net)
7. Got Boost (from dfwstangs.net) - bought 02/06/03
8. azza
9. 01blownGT
10. ------------------
11. ---------
12. PaLiAcH - bought 01/17/03
13. GT2KDave - bought 02/17/03
14. GI Joe - bought 02/17/03
15. Boosted32V - bought 02/18/03
16. WillBill - bought 03/03/03
17. ZINC_00_GT - bought 03/04/03
18. ZINC_00_GT(friend) - bought 03/04/03
19. Juiced46 - bought 03/12/03
20. dbmstng - bought 03/31/03
21. DSal98Cobra - bought 03/31/03

if you have any to add, please let me know. oh yeah, this will run until the end of february, or a little longer if some of you need a little more time, but if you do, please pm me, and let me know.

thanks,

brad

·
Registered
137 Posts
I talked to Steve for you guys and if any of you all are interested in cam regrinds he will do a little deal on them. If you set up at least 5 cam regrinds he will do it for $415. That is $60 off what they normally sell for, this will be a one time deal and they will be back to normal price. This will be good til the end of the month and we will need at least 5. It can be blower or n/a but does have to be a two valve.
I tried to work something out on the porting but there is really not enough room. It goes for $750 for the port and polish and five angle valve job. This is a very well proven combo.
Also to give you a choice on the motor's he can still do $3,100 with at least 3 orders. I'm not saying anything is wrong with KC I am just giving you guys some options. That is a damn good deal that they have worked out but with our cost we just can't go that low. If any of you are interested you can pm me or call me to something up.
(214)498-6856
Manny
HPP Racing

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks manny, i posted that on the previous thread, but i forgot to post it on this thread.:)

as far as the GP, you can put half down on the motor, and pay the other half when it ships. so, if you don't have the full amount right now, but will have it in about a month, you can go ahead and order now, and get your motor a little faster.:)

thanks again everyone,

brad

·
Registered
950 Posts
Actually four weeks is fine. I am assuming that only 50% is required as a down payment. I would think they would allow this as they need another month to build the motor. Would someone who orered let me know on this.

As far as the oil pump gears go I spoke with 4 different shops about this a while back. Each said that for the great majority of the cars that all that is needed is a high volume oil pump. The gears for the regular people like me who are not going to see boost all of the time and not live in the 7000 rpm range will be fine. Get them if you want but I am going to pass. 400 bucks for the damn gears delivered to your door, that is a lot of money.

Well at least I got one Bullitt to go in, I plan on ordering mine late Feb, I will file my tax return asap and ue that to pay of the CC bill whe it comes.

I wonder if Jason will include the FRPP high volume oil pump for a additonal fee, save me the trouble of ordering it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you are correct, only 50% down is required, so you can put that down now, and pay the rest when it ships. as far as the oil pump goes, i'm sure that he would be willing to add it. i just got off of the phone with him, and he is working on getting prices on porting & pollishing the heads, as well as cam prices (through crower). i called again, 5-seconds ago, and left a message for him to find out about the high volume oil pump and get back to me. i'll post up as soon as i find something out.:)

thanks,

brad

dhg1667 said:
Actually four weeks is fine. I am assuming that only 50% is required as a down payment. I would think they would allow this as they need another month to build the motor. Would someone who orered let me know on this.

As far as the oil pump gears go I spoke with 4 different shops about this a while back. Each said that for the great majority of the cars that all that is needed is a high volume oil pump. The gears for the regular people like me who are not going to see boost all of the time and not live in the 7000 rpm range will be fine. Get them if you want but I am going to pass. 400 bucks for the damn gears delivered to your door, that is a lot of money.

Well at least I got one Bullitt to go in, I plan on ordering mine late Feb, I will file my tax return asap and ue that to pay of the CC bill whe it comes.

I wonder if Jason will include the FRPP high volume oil pump for a additonal fee, save me the trouble of ordering it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PaLiAcH said:
:joy: Im in!!! :joy:

ordered mine today with 17 cc pistons and 7 qt canton oil pan!

915 will be up and running pretty soon!

(well s*** it's about time.....it's only been sitting for a year :livid: )
cool, i updated the purchased list.:) man, how much extra was the canton pan? i didn't even think about that. on a side note, i bet you can't wait to get that car running again.;):D

thanks,

brad

·
Registered
216 Posts
Due to time contraints, I'm purchasing from HP as they can get out their engines with a week turnaround (24th-25th). It's $100 more, but that's 3 weeks faster than KC. Since my car is down and the quality is just as high from either HP or KC, the choice is pretty simple and well worth $100.

Thanks for setting up the GP Brad, I appreciate your efforts on this. My decision has nothing to do with you or KC, it's just that Houston Performance can put the same engine out faster and that's the most important thing for me at this time.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
rhughes said:
any idea about the price for a high volume oil pump option?
pm me, and i'll give you their contact info, and they willl be able to tell you. i would assume that they are about $50.00, but i don't know for sure.:)

brad

·
Registered
456 Posts
So is there any plans for adding the 4v's to this GP? I am interested in doing this now and have a extra engine laying around.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
they called me and said that if you ship them the motor & crank, they will install everything that's listed for the GT blocks, for $2,400.00, which includes shipping back to you.

brad

calwyglfer said:
So is there any plans for adding the 4v's to this GP? I am interested in doing this now and have a extra engine laying around.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Anyone else buy one yet, I am waiting for my income tax check and I need to pay off my ported heads.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.