Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fordstrokers.com. Who' running their motors? Looking at getting a 347 stroker and need to know who is building the best. Also if anyone is running their motors and has any vids i would like to see it. And if your running s a stroker what kind of HP TQ are you making at the rear wheels. Oh yea, and what are your 1/4 times?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Do a search on here and you will find several threads about fordstrokers. They get good rep on here. I don't own one of their motors, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.:)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Give it some time... there are far more than a few people running motors from Fordstrokers. It is Easter and some people are probably entertaing family ;)

Mine is in progress at the moment.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
they rock...

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Fordstrokers.com. Who' running their motors? Looking at getting a 347 stroker and need to know who is building the best. Also if anyone is running their motors and has any vids i would like to see it. And if your running s a stroker what kind of HP TQ are you making at the rear wheels. Oh yea, and what are your 1/4 times?
them and chp for the money is the best in my opinion,, you can maybe get better with more price.. but for a lower dollar build,, woody and chp both rock..

·
Registered
801 Posts
Woody built my 347. Great to deal with and gave me his personal phone number in case I ever had any issues. Great guy and great shortblock!! Only thing I would have done differently is I would have went with a Dart block or another after market block.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
with nearly 500 posts you must have searched I'm sure:salute:

what kind are you interested in.? carb,efi,solid roller etc

i would like to see more efi,hyraulic combos ..
i see more power in the carb ,solid roller setups it seems though

there is not many bad threads about ford strokers

i did not stay at a holiday inn last knight:)

·
Registered
951 Posts

:)
FYI - Search function has not worked properly for a looong time. It's being worked on, but in the meantime go through google and add corral.net to what you are searching for.:salute:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Did a search but didnt see what i was looking for. Going EFI, lookingto get atleast 350/375 or better at the wheels.

·
Registered
653 Posts

Unless it's fixed the search hasn't been working right. Only very recent things are coming up.

·
Registered
251 Posts
i was thinking of buying their you build it 331 stroker. its like 1500 shipped, but id be buying it come fall.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
I have a 347 built by woody. Hands down the best investment I have ever made. It took about 5 weeks for my motor to be built because Jim had about 9 motors to do before mine.

After I got it he made sure to stay in contact with me, and even stayed on the phone with me past 9:30pm when I had a problem (my fault). Jim's customer service is second to none, and when I come back from my deployment (if I still have my car) He will be getting my business for a full crate motor order using a boss block.

(jim, were gonna have fun with that one)

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
350 rwhp....
306, 10.5 compression,
xe274hr cam,
afr 185 or 205 heads,
if efi, sytemax intake, or edelbrock perf rpm, or trickflow track heat, or a victor if you dont care about low end,,, any of them will need a port...
36 or 42Lb injectors,
upgraded ignition,
nice 75 tb,,
a true in the fender cold air intake....
1 3/4 longtube headers
and a $400 dyno tune to top it off...
upgrade your transmission

that should get you there...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts