Ford Mustang Forums banner
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Vendor
13,547 Posts
Ok, let me preface this by saying the following. I just spent the last 7 hours with my parents as my father was discovered to have large mass in his lungs, today is not the day, but if its.got to be today, then so be it, let's do this.

There is almost 2000 dollars in new parts that were bought. This is an engine that was brought to me in a pile of parts in a trunk of a car. This is an engine that was literally painted top to bottom with a paintbrush, literally every inch of the exterior was por15, with a paintbrush over oil and grease. This was an engine that had a qtr inch groove worn in the thrust face of the crank, this was a pile of fvk.

From a guy who cried poverty relentlessly. This was a slap together job, obviously. The time spent cleaning the block, the heads, head bolts and any exterior surface where the por15 did not pop off in the washer. An utter disaster.

With that said, I dont give a fvk if you shout it from the rooftops. I wont reply to you. If you want to sue me, feel free to email for my address. We now live in kane county, stop by the kane county clerk's office and file it. I will show up with all relevant information.

Thank you, be well.

·
Registered
65 fastback pump gas .060 289 (297) solid roller, T5 all motor. 11.12 122 mph
1,576 Posts
Dont deal with meth heads. Never ever. Had to evict one once from my rental back in my late 20’s. Got her out quick by Cali standards but the crap they say and try. Put that much effort into something positive and they could be doctors.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I hope that I can help someone avoid the pain and frustration. Either of you guys meet anyone at fordstrokers? I droped and picked up my engine and spoke with Jim and Nicole in person at their home/shop in garage in IL. They knew I have two small kids and that 3200 was a lot of money for me to spend. Knowing that and doing what they did - they are bad people and terible business.
tell ya what butter-roll.... if you wanna make a trip the the track and meet up with me, then i'll give you the engine straight outta my ride.... hat to pan... roughly 2400 hp motor... IF you can do 2 things... #1 stand in front of me and talk that same dumb chit you talking now and slander woody/nicole... #2 after doing #1 if your still standing you can have my motor ... i'll pull it out of the car right then and there for you... it's aprox 70k dollars worth of parts.. so do you really wanna keep this crazy BS up? if so lets go. if not then SHUT UP...

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
tell ya what butter-roll.... if you wanna make a trip the the track and meet up with me, then i'll give you the engine straight outta my ride.... hat to pan... roughly 2400 hp motor... IF you can do 2 things... #1 stand in front of me and talk that same dumb chit you talking now and slander woody/nicole... #2 after doing #1 if your still standing you can have my motor ... i'll pull it out of the car right then and there for you... it's aprox 70k dollars worth of parts.. so do you really wanna keep this crazy BS up? if so lets go. if not then SHUT UP...
Brad this is a somewhat enticing offer lol.

·
Registered
655 Posts
i would think so!!! hope he wouldnt wanna daily drive it... . no water jackets kinda make it strictly track oriented..
Better be careful who youre saying that to over the internet, because one of these days someones gonna take you up on that offer and be the toughest dude youve ever met that aimt going down for nothing. You would lose your 70k engine and get an ass whoopin. I would never make those assumptions without actually knowing the person I was talking to lol. All I know, is I know some huge dudes that dont play games and are like silverback gorillas on the mat. If youve ever met/seen Brian Shaw (worlds strongest man) he is friends with some of these guys I know and they are the biggest dudes Ive ever met in my life, (all 6'7"-7' tall and upwards of 450lbs of muscle), just sayin, you end up meeting a guy like that, it would be a bad day in the b-rad pits lol.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Better be careful who youre saying that to over the internet, because one of these days someones gonna take you up on that offer and be the toughest dude youve ever met that aimt going down for nothing. You would lose your 70k engine and get an ass whoopin. I would never make those assumptions without actually knowing the person I was talking to lol. All I know, is I know some huge dudes that dont play games and are like silverback gorillas on the mat. If youve ever met/seen Brian Shaw (worlds strongest man) he is friends with some of these guys I know and they are the biggest dudes Ive ever met in my life, (all 6'7"-7' tall and upwards of 450lbs of muscle), just sayin, you end up meeting a guy like that, it would be a bad day in the b-rad pits lol.
Lol. I'm really not scared... maybe I should be... but I've regularly played with athletes that size and bigger. the smaller one are the ones id be more worried about. But if anyone wants what I got. Then step away from the internet and holla at me. My race schedule not hard to follow. My phone number is no secret either. 601 504 5307

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
Lol. I'm really not scared... maybe I should be... but I've regularly played with athletes that size and bigger. the smaller one are the ones id be more worried about. But if anyone wants what I got. Then step away from the internet and holla at me. My race schedule not hard to follow. My phone number is no secret either. 601 504 5307
Can I call for tech advice? If not, I get it...

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
absolutely...... not sure how much help i can be but me and jm-cain txt back and forth the other day about everything from the sniper kit, paint and body, sn94 specific stuff, etc...
You're a good dude, I was totally being a smart ass. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 07yz450f

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
You're a good dude, I was totally being a smart ass. :ROFLMAO:
Man you just never know sometimes when us guys need to talk about car stuff to get our minds off of real life!. I met many life long friends from the corral here in the 90s and early 00s. Traveled all over the country with them and have been helped during my lowest times. That's what we as car ppl do for each other. At least that use to be the normal and I don't plan on changing. Hola my friend!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I work with high level athletes every day and was one myself back in the day. I can tell you right now that Brian Shaw is the biggest human Ive ever seen/met, etc. i can assure you there is not a single NFL player that equals his size nor strength, and there is no fighting that, he could literally bear hug you and shatter every bone in your torso. Here is in next to a huge Jay Cutler, he makes him look like a dwarf. There is no fighting that, unless you too are 6'10" 450lbs monster. Its like saying you could beat up a silverback, its an impossible strength to overcome, no one could physically submit him with jiu jitsu because hes just simply too big. Im telling you, you may think youve played with guys like that, but if you ever get the chance to meet him and physically see how strong he is it will change your mind. I would bet a million dollars he doesnt have "skill" fighting, but there are some things you cant overcome. Just sayin. Ok back to the subject of this fool we were discussing! Lol
Muscle Undershirt Beard Sleeve Grey

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Lol. That's not the type person you fight. Just run over them with the one ton truck if they after ya. Haha. But I'm probably somewhere between yours and his size... but I'm telling ya... it's the small guys who are trained that you gotta worry about... yes if a big guy gets his hands on one he will rip him in half... be we cannot match the quickness and stamina of the smaller trained fighters...

Fighting is over rated. I'm more of an eye gouger... hair puller... slap and scream.. biter... etc..

·
Registered
655 Posts
Lol. That's not the type person you fight. Just run over them with the one ton truck if they after ya. Haha. But I'm probably somewhere between yours and his size... but I'm telling ya... it's the small guys who are trained that you gotta worry about... yes if a big guy gets his hands on one he will rip him in half... be we cannot match the quickness and stamina of the smaller trained fighters...

Fighting is over rated. I'm more of an eye gouger... hair puller... slap and scream.. biter... etc..
Ive watched things where massive body builders gas out against tiny guys and get beat boxing etc. that guy is a different animal though, go watch some youtube videos, he does navy seal workouts, crossfit stuff, sprints, etc. Im not just being bias, he is truly a specimen unlike anything Ive ever been around. He has a gas tank, can lift a car off the ground (no joke literally saw him lift a ford focus), and when he went and did high level composition testing it broke records for the clinic in bone and muscle mass. Of course there are people as big as him in strongman events. But most are slow, gas out, etc. when he was in his prime he had it all. I would if loved to see him on a football field, to think this guy can literally squat and dead lift almost double what the strongest nfl lineman are doing, it would be fun to see how the skill lines up with brute strength on the otherside and how they would block or get around him. But heres an example of a big dude trying to stop him, just picked up a 260lbs dude like a baby lol

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
does this sight have moderators? shouldnt This garbage be in the lounge or?
Yes, from what I've seen you get booted for politics but not banter.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I paid him to bore it balance it and install new internals... I discoveres that he did not bore, balance or clean anything. He mounted new crank and bearings and closed it back up.
Please explain this in real terms, not your poor generalizations.
Was a bored block dropped off or a stock block?
That new crank just fit into a stock block?
That lifter valley was clean when you dropped it off?
You made a spreadsheet explaining step by step engine disassembly, cleaning, machining, and assembly procedures with time and cost estimates?

You are telling half the story using your opinions or you don't know what you are talking about.

Before you disregard my comment, I will inform you that I have made dozens of spreadsheets with every detail from the time an engine leaves my property until it is completed and unwrapped on my shop floor. Every penny, time by 15min interval, courier charge, phone call, email, km(mile), part, and shop materials is accounted for. As well as dimensions, part #, tq specs, comments, and related pics.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts