Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
I can tell you why - this guy is a scammer. This was a legitimate business that closed down. This guy working in his garage. The engine I received was painted and polished on the outside to appear as finished product. After disassembly I discovered that no actual work was done. Nothing was balanced or spaced. He just bolted the new parts I gave him on. If I tried to run the engine it would have blown it self to pieces (like yours did). I am out $3200. I am hoping to stop other people from making same mistake.

· Registered
4 Posts
Instead of asking people to contact you for pictures, receipts or proof, why don’t you just post them to see if it’s true or your full of ****?
Valid point. Here are pictures of the inside of my engine after I picked it up in person from this POS. It looked good from outside. Cleaned and painted. I paid him to bore it balance it and install new internals. He had my engine for a year. After I picked it up, got it home and tried to install plugs I saw gunk inside the engine and decided to open it up. I discoveres that he did not bore, balance or clean anything. He mounted new crank and bearings and closed it back up. I paid him 3200 + parts I bought on his site.

Attachments

· Registered
4 Posts
I hope that I can help someone avoid the pain and frustration. Either of you guys meet anyone at fordstrokers? I droped and picked up my engine and spoke with Jim and Nicole in person at their home/shop in garage in IL. They knew I have two small kids and that 3200 was a lot of money for me to spend. Knowing that and doing what they did - they are bad people and terible business.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts