Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,334 Posts
I hope that I can help someone avoid the pain and frustration. Either of you guys meet anyone at fordstrokers? I droped and picked up my engine and spoke with Jim and Nicole in person at their home/shop in garage in IL. They knew I have two small kids and that 3200 was a lot of money for me to spend. Knowing that and doing what they did - they are bad people and terible business.
tell ya what butter-roll.... if you wanna make a trip the the track and meet up with me, then i'll give you the engine straight outta my ride.... hat to pan... roughly 2400 hp motor... IF you can do 2 things... #1 stand in front of me and talk that same dumb chit you talking now and slander woody/nicole... #2 after doing #1 if your still standing you can have my motor ... i'll pull it out of the car right then and there for you... it's aprox 70k dollars worth of parts.. so do you really wanna keep this crazy BS up? if so lets go. if not then SHUT UP...

· Registered
1,334 Posts
Better be careful who youre saying that to over the internet, because one of these days someones gonna take you up on that offer and be the toughest dude youve ever met that aimt going down for nothing. You would lose your 70k engine and get an ass whoopin. I would never make those assumptions without actually knowing the person I was talking to lol. All I know, is I know some huge dudes that dont play games and are like silverback gorillas on the mat. If youve ever met/seen Brian Shaw (worlds strongest man) he is friends with some of these guys I know and they are the biggest dudes Ive ever met in my life, (all 6'7"-7' tall and upwards of 450lbs of muscle), just sayin, you end up meeting a guy like that, it would be a bad day in the b-rad pits lol.
Lol. I'm really not scared... maybe I should be... but I've regularly played with athletes that size and bigger. the smaller one are the ones id be more worried about. But if anyone wants what I got. Then step away from the internet and holla at me. My race schedule not hard to follow. My phone number is no secret either. 601 504 5307

· Registered
1,334 Posts
absolutely...... not sure how much help i can be but me and jm-cain txt back and forth the other day about everything from the sniper kit, paint and body, sn94 specific stuff, etc...

· Registered
1,334 Posts
You're a good dude, I was totally being a smart ass. :ROFLMAO:
Man you just never know sometimes when us guys need to talk about car stuff to get our minds off of real life!. I met many life long friends from the corral here in the 90s and early 00s. Traveled all over the country with them and have been helped during my lowest times. That's what we as car ppl do for each other. At least that use to be the normal and I don't plan on changing. Hola my friend!

· Registered
1,334 Posts
Lol. That's not the type person you fight. Just run over them with the one ton truck if they after ya. Haha. But I'm probably somewhere between yours and his size... but I'm telling ya... it's the small guys who are trained that you gotta worry about... yes if a big guy gets his hands on one he will rip him in half... be we cannot match the quickness and stamina of the smaller trained fighters...

Fighting is over rated. I'm more of an eye gouger... hair puller... slap and scream.. biter... etc..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts