Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,631 Posts
I hope that I can help someone avoid the pain and frustration. Either of you guys meet anyone at fordstrokers? I droped and picked up my engine and spoke with Jim and Nicole in person at their home/shop in garage in IL. They knew I have two small kids and that 3200 was a lot of money for me to spend. Knowing that and doing what they did - they are bad people and terible business.
Bro, if your kids mattered so much to use them as a tool of virtue and morality, you shouldn't have been dumping money into a racecar anyway.

· Registered
8,631 Posts
Lol. I'm really not scared... maybe I should be... but I've regularly played with athletes that size and bigger. the smaller one are the ones id be more worried about. But if anyone wants what I got. Then step away from the internet and holla at me. My race schedule not hard to follow. My phone number is no secret either. 601 504 5307
Can I call for tech advice? If not, I get it...

· Registered
8,631 Posts
absolutely...... not sure how much help i can be but me and jm-cain txt back and forth the other day about everything from the sniper kit, paint and body, sn94 specific stuff, etc...
You're a good dude, I was totally being a smart ass. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 07yz450f

· Registered
8,631 Posts
does this sight have moderators? shouldnt This garbage be in the lounge or?
Yes, from what I've seen you get booted for politics but not banter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts