Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Vendor
13,597 Posts
The guy who emailed me relentlessy then cried poor and to reuse all his used parts. One of those decisions one regrets. If you are still filing the lawsuit, I am now shut down in kane county. I will say no more, as I wont put anything online with regards to the small claims court. Thanks

· Vendor
13,597 Posts
Ok, let me preface this by saying the following. I just spent the last 7 hours with my parents as my father was discovered to have large mass in his lungs, today is not the day, but if its.got to be today, then so be it, let's do this.

There is almost 2000 dollars in new parts that were bought. This is an engine that was brought to me in a pile of parts in a trunk of a car. This is an engine that was literally painted top to bottom with a paintbrush, literally every inch of the exterior was por15, with a paintbrush over oil and grease. This was an engine that had a qtr inch groove worn in the thrust face of the crank, this was a pile of fvk.

From a guy who cried poverty relentlessly. This was a slap together job, obviously. The time spent cleaning the block, the heads, head bolts and any exterior surface where the por15 did not pop off in the washer. An utter disaster.

With that said, I dont give a fvk if you shout it from the rooftops. I wont reply to you. If you want to sue me, feel free to email for my address. We now live in kane county, stop by the kane county clerk's office and file it. I will show up with all relevant information.

Thank you, be well.

· Vendor
13,597 Posts
A pic of the invoice would hopefully remove all of these generalizations, opinions and assumptions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts