Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ford Valve Spring Compressor The Valve Spring Compressor is CNC machined, anodized red, laser engraved and made in USA.
This tool makes it easy to replace valve seals, valves, springs, and retainers. The tool is attached to the head with 4 short bolts. Once the tool is attached to the head you put a retainer cap (comes with kit) on the retainer/spring(s) you want change next you tighten a bolt that will push down on the retainer allowing you to easily remove the keepers. Next simply UN-tighten the bolt and remove the retainer cap to remove the spring(s).

You can use this tool with the head on the block.

Kit includes:
Valve Spring Tool
Retainer cap

One long bolt
Magnetic Screwdriver

Heres a video on how to use this tool very simple gets the job done in under 3 minutes!
Visit us at EuroExport, Inc. Online Parts Store or call us at (561) 315-8930.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Can we get a discount?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We dont have the tool for the 4V yet. If anyone lets us use a junk head 4V we can make the tool for the 4V and that person will get the New Ford Valve Spring Compressor for the 4V for FREE!

·
Registered
699 Posts
So i geuss we dont get any discount???

·
Registered
699 Posts
Ok thanks,i will call friday or monday

·
Premium Member
4,854 Posts
I have one of these and it is a very nicely made tool. However, it will not work on the new TW heads from TFS. I had to make my own tool to work on them out of two other spring compressors to replace the single springs with duals. It works like a charm tho on the std 2V head.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.