Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the new Ford Racing plug wires have the new logo on them??? The "Ford Racing" logo, not the old Motorsport logo! Also are they the exact same length as factory 93 Mustang wires, or longer??? One more question.... Does anyone make the "clamp style" separators for the 9mm wires????

Thanks for the help if so, and God Bless!

·
Registered
803 Posts
mine say ford racing, bought 'em less than a month ago. There's nothing really not to like, blue plug wires with black boots and white writting, same as any other wire. I'm sure summit would have some wire looms with clamps on them.

·
Registered
743 Posts
93notch808 said:
i have the FMS wires and i dont like it!
Ive been running fms wires since 95 and never had a problem. What problems are you having?

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
My only problem i had with mine is they got burnt by the headers... but no problems other then that. By the way where can you get them from?? I forget where i got mine from before. I got the whole tune-up kit for $89.99 but that was in 00/01. Its been awhile. Is there any advantage to the 10.4mm wires they have out??

SVT

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I heard they are produced by NGK. NGK makes top notch stock replacement plug wires. Not really a performance piece, but excellent quality for the cost.

You can order a set from Summit, BB&T (local to me) or most any retailers in the magazines.

http://www.bbandtracing.com

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I have been running them for 3 years without any issues. I'd recommend them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts