Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good Reichard Racing intake complete with polished accufab TB $1000 for the setup.Only reason for selling is I’m wanting to run a Trick Flow/Bullitt style setup on the 2V before I do the Coyote swap.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a good Reichard Racing intake complete with polished accufab TB $1000 for the setup.Only reason for selling is I’m wanting to run a Trick Flow/Bullitt style setup on the 2V before I do the Coyote swap.
I've never even heard of this intake can you give me some info

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have one of these, but not on my car. It came out in the early 2000s as one of the first (if not the first) aftermarket options for a 2v. It’s an extremely short runner intake that likes high rpm. All else remaining the same, it will typically overtake a Bullitt intake at 5000rpm but is down below that. In my opinion it remains the best looking intake out there, but be prepared to lose low end and midrange.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are correct! It is the absolute best looking intake out there,With guys running nitrous it has an even better advantage! I would hang onto it if I wasn’t getting rid of the 2v altogether because they are extremely rare!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts