Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its 1999 Mustang GT convert, 4.6 V8, 50,500 miles, PW, PL, ice cold air, CD & cass., silver, automatic, 3.73 gears, black covert. top, silver 17x8 rims w/ around 60 percent tread on Dunlop 245/45/17 tires, sub frames & front brace under K member, CAI painted the color of the car, Mac offroad H-pipe w/ mils, Mac solid lower control arms, Steeda lowering springs and auto logic or a Diablo chip will be added in (just a few bolt ons was added, nothing major). I do have all the stock equip. and can put back to stock if needed. Lookin for another 5.0 Mustang, 4.6 or 5.0 Cobra (to make a race car) and maybe some cash. It also books for 14900 w/ the lower mileage, lookin to get something around 14000, no low ballers and only serious offer please... I got hurt in a car wreck and have not been able to to drive for the past month and still have another month before I can drive again. Email me [email protected] . Thanks...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
heres a front pic

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any offers?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heres the motor...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres the seats...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ttt

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here another interior pic

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttt

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the foxes but please no crazy trades please, I can't trade a $15K car even for a $5K w/ some mods...

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
No offense but in a couple of years you will be owning a $5000 car with mods.
Your car is a '99 and it has dropped how much in as little as four years?
You mentioned your were looking for a fox and maybe some cash. Why don't you let everyone know how much cash you would be looking for? My guess though is that you won't get it. While your car is nice, it isn't anything special.

Please don't take any of this as offense. It is not meant to be.

Good luck though with your quest.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well first off in about 10 yrs. it may be worth only 5k but whats the other years worth then, even less... If you had read my first post I said I was lookin for around 14900, 14000 cash will buy it, if not it can sit in the garage next to the Corvette. I had a fast fox before this and let it go for around 4K w/ fresh 351W and a ton of mods, so to answer another question, just because you have done somethings to the car doesn't mean you get all you money back out off it...

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Good luck. Hope you find what you are looking for. However, You should just hang on to your car. Why get rid of it.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need to sell the car to cover the twin turbo price from Lingenfelter, they kill you on the install, nearly 44K for the 650 HP or 23K for 550HP versions...

·
Registered
7,462 Posts
Yikes.
$44K for 650HP just doesn't sound like a good deal.
Even $23K for 550HP doesn't sound good.
I am sure you could do a TT setup on a fox for much cheaper.
Anyhow good luck.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Due to recent car wreck and surgery, I won't be able to drive for almost 2 months so need to sell it...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ttt

1 - 20 of 30 Posts