Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**FOR SALE MUST MOVE FAST*** PICTURES!!!! SUPER CLEAN 1991 LX!!!!!!!

For sale 1991 Ford Mustang LX. Car is Red with the very rare Black Interior, Power Everything, and sunroof. Has 120K original miles, motor is VERY strong, Leaks NOTHING, makes no internal noise, VERY TIGHT! 10K on Trans!

Car has never been raced, or beat on. Simply used as a Weekend Driver, and never driven in snow, rain, or any wet roads. ZERO Rust!

Car is stock with a King Cobra Clutch, Shifter, Exhaust, and Nitto's. Also Comes with Aftermarket Sterio, Sub Tube, and EQ.

20 + Pics can be seen here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/turboregal84

Car would be an excellent show car, or a perfect car to put a S/C on and turn heads! VERY CLEAN!

No Reasonible offer refused...I need to sell soon as I just bought a TurboRegal, and I will be losing my Storage Space for the car!

Feel Free to E-mail me: [email protected]

or

Call: 1-609-980-5784

Thank You

·
Registered
561 Posts
about how much are you looking to get? its probably more than im looking to spend but it cant hurt to ask right?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the current time I would like to get around 6K. I feel that is a very fair price. I wanted to hold off selling till Spring, but I cannot let a car this clean sit outside during the winter months.

As with everything....Cash Talks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts