Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale Precision 600 HP A/A intercooler

For Sale Precision 600 HP A/A intercooler and miscellaneous cold side piping $185.00 plus shipping.

Fits: Fox Body

*** The turbo hot side has sold. Only the intercooler and miscellaneous cold side piping is for sale.***

This is the hot side that was on my car when I purchased it and is sold as a complete kit (headers, crossover pipe, downpipe and tailpipe). My car made 830 hp to the wheels with this turbo hot side. This intercooler and cold side was not installed on it but came with the car. I know that this cold side and intercooler were previously installed on the car when it had the factory intake. I do not believe that all of the cold side components are there, but they may be. The only pieces that come with this kit are the ones in the pictures. There are several V band clamps, T bolt clamps and the muffler hanger missing from this kit.

Specs.
•600 HP precision turbo cast aluminum intercooler 31/5” L X 8” H X 3.5” D, 3” inlet and outlet

Feel free to ask any question, preferably by email [email protected]

Thank you for looking,

Sammy
(Seven One Three) 248-4985

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Email sent..

For Sale B&G Turbo stage 3 hot side, Precision 600 HP A/A intercooler and miscellaneous cold side piping $375.00 plus shipping.

Fits: Fox Body

This is the hot side that was on my car when I purchased it and is sold as a complete kit (headers, crossover pipe, downpipe and tailpipe). My car made 830 hp to the wheels with this turbo hot side. This intercooler and cold side was not installed on it but came with the car. I know that this cold side and intercooler were previously installed on the car when it had the factory intake. I do not believe that all of the cold side components are there, but they may be. The only pieces that come with this kit are the ones in the pictures. There are several V band clamps, T bolt clamps and the muffler hanger missing from this kit.

Specs.
•½” header flanges
•1 5/8” header primaries
•2.5” crossover pipe
•3.5” downpipe
•600 HP precision turbo cast aluminum intercooler 31/5” L X 8” H X 3.5” D, 3” inlet and outlet

Available for local pick up, I can meet you near Houston or I can cut the tail pipe in sections and box up the entire kit and ship UPS.

Feel free to ask any question, preferably by email [email protected]

Thank you for looking,

Sammy
(Seven One Three) 248-4985

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*** The turbo hot side has sold. Only the intercooler and miscellaneous cold side piping is for sale.***

1 - 4 of 4 Posts