Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(2) 17" stock Cobra rims with tires. Perfect for an extra set of drag radials/slicks. They have curb rash, but are straight and in decent condition. Both for $200.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Put up some pictures of the damage please. Thanks!

·
Registered
365 Posts
KennethWW said:
Put up some pictures of the damage please. Thanks!
I asked for pics last week with no response :mad:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chill out, MD, I was on vacation with my family. Shoot me an e-mail to [email protected] and we can set something up(maybe meet half-way? I do not have a digital camera, but the curb rash can be easily smoothed out with a lathe. The inner part of the wheels are in nice shape. If MD is not interested, I will let you know KennethWW........

·
Registered
365 Posts
COBRAXE said:
Chill out, MD, I was on vacation with my family. Shoot me an e-mail to [email protected] and we can set something up(maybe meet half-way? I do not have a digital camera, but the curb rash can be easily smoothed out with a lathe. The inner part of the wheels are in nice shape. If MD is not interested, I will let you know KennethWW........
Sorry if I sounded like an ass, I wasn't trying to be. I'm actually looking for rims with no damage so I can have them widened.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem, man. It wasn't you, it was the red guy!!!!haha. Anyway, if you get them widened the ends can be fixed rather easily. How long does it take you to get to Philadelphia(on I-95)?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well KennethWW, shoot me an e-mail if interested. I didn't get a response back from MD yet.........

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
You have mail!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts