Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$22,000 (obo) for a loaded 2006 GT with only 23,900 miles. I will take the best offer and sell by Sunday June 8th.

If you're interested in this car, please call me at (703)405-4266. Ask for Fred.

This is a head turner red GT with dealer installed white racing stripes. If you're in a Federal witness protection program, this is NOT the car for you!

Here's a high level summary (more details below):
23,900 miles (mostly Dulles toll road commuting, McLean to Reston, 5 times per week against traffic).
5 speed Manual transmission.
4.6L V8.
Red with white racing stripes.
Black leather interior.
front and side air bags.
Black Ford Racing Wheels.
CDC Shaker hood.
MagnaFlow Performance exhaust.
NO AFTER MARKET ENGINE MODS.
ORIGINAL OWNER.

I have several photos of this car in the Members Galleries section of this site. Go to forums > galleries > members galleries, then type my username "fredrege" in the search window. I can email you additional photos or even arrange an in person visit/test drive.

She was my daily driver, but with a 6 month old daughter, I needed to get a 4-door. My loss is your gain. Be prepared for looks and "thumbs up" EVERY time you hit the road.

COSMETIC DETAILS:
- shorty antenna

- "Ford Racing" billet painted oil fill cap cover

- "Ford Racing" door sill plates, stainless steel

- Projector LED Headlights

PERFORMANCE DETAILS: things I've added (or had the dealer install).

- MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust. Made by MagnaFlow for Ford Mustangs, this stainless "cat-back" system lets this pony breathe! The low, throaty note is civilized when idling at a traffic light, but can set off car alarms in a parking garage if you're so inclined.

- CDC Shaker cold air intake. Dealer installed, so it is warrantied. A great aggressive look and completely functional! I haven't dyno'd it, but word on the street is an additional 5 to 10 HP at highway speeds.

- Ford Racing wheels. Not knock-offs... these were shipped to a shop for me DIRECTLY from Ford Racing. I've yet to see another Mustang sporting these horse shoes.

- BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 Tires. This pony is fitted with 255s all the way around. These tires are rated as "Ultra High Performance Summer" radials. What an aggressive tread pattern! No, they're not track tires, but yes, they are VERY sticky. Confidence inspiring. The biggest surprise to me was their performance in wet conditions. Very nice job on these tires from BF Goodrich!

ADDITIONAL FACTORY DETAILS: things that were on the window sticker when I took delivery.
-Front and side air bags.
-leather seats.
-Factory Shaker 500 audio system
-Engine Immobilizer/Vehicle Anti-Theft System.
-A/C.
-cruise control.
-wheel locks.
-keyless entry
- much more... I basically got every option available for the 2006 GT. It's basically fully loaded, and then some.

By the way, the rear seats fold down (making for one very large trunk) on this car! I've brought home a 24" door from Home Depot in my Mustang!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.