Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Injectors have approximately 200 miles on them, so does the Pro M MAF calibrated to the 42's. Used this setup with a Paxton Novi 1000 supercharger for sale in another post. Looking for offers on the matched set of injectors and maf, but will consider seperating. The maf was around 300 and the injectors 250, Looking for around 250 for the set,plus shipping. We can accept Paypal,Pickups are ok for locals.

·
Registered
412 Posts
if none of the above interest's work out shoot me a price on just the meter

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
BEWARE OF THIS PIECE OF SHI%%%% HE TOOK ME FOR 200 FOR THESES ITEMS CALLED 6 TIMES UMUMUM THATS ALL HE HAD TO SAY ABOUT GIVEING ME A TRACKING NUMBER BEWARE CRAP

·
Registered
80 Posts
I also got ripped off

i am also waiting on a tracking number from him, since thursday
he said he had two sets of 42's and pro m 80 ?
I tried to stop anyone from getting ripped off . I was also taken for $425 about a month ago from some ASS from canada who had just joined and had great deals with no feedback .He did not have the same user name it was different but same set up .I tryed to send out some warnings but not fast enough I guess ,Sorry Guys. If anyone sees stuff like this try to tell others about it . It just sucks for those that are new and trying to start out.(like me) But you can almost always spot a scam .I have 288 feedback with 100%on ebay as sadgsxr750 and have never been ripped off. But this guy on here was good.He sets up an email and paypal account then scams a couple people and then he is gone .Then paypal is stuck paying everyone back, not that they cant afford it with those insane fees . But at least you do get your money back .Good luck to everyone and watch for scum bags like this.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I talked to the guy on the phone and was thinking about the Novi 1000. He seemed very nice on the phone. I asked for more pic and proof that he actually had the items and never heard back, but it wasn't long before it was sold. I don't think his price was super low for the NOVI but it was very reasonable. The kid that bought it seems to have an Alberta address so I am waiting to see...

I have just started to look to this site for items and have met some REALLY goods guys on here...but I find that you NEED to be VERY careful as this seems to be the big city and there are lots of bad folks lurking to take people's hard earned money. And there are a few NUTS on here too, I'm not gonna mention any names but I got some really IMMATURE txt msgs for asking questions and being cautious before spending my hard earned money. I won't deal with people who accuse me of being a Tire Kicker for being cautious and doing research before sending $2000 dollars to a complete stranger.

So...be careful one and all.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
heres the a###holes email alsoo and name beware of this crap [email protected] DAVID GILCHRIST HE SO STUPID I EMAILED HIM FROM ANOTHER ELAIL NAME AND HE RESPONDED YES I STILL HAVE INJ AND MASS AIR 250 SHIPPPED I CALLLED HIM HE SAID OH I HAVE TO SET THE SAME I SAID SURE YOU DO YOU CANANDEN PIECE OF %%% I CALLED HIS BLUFF THEN HE GOT ALL PISSY

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
wow sorry to see you got screwed, always scares me on dealing here for parts.

·
Registered
412 Posts
post up the scumbags number, I'll call him every half hr when Im working overnights and bored

·
Registered
288 Posts
looks like i got scammed also
i just opened up a dispute case with paypal also
i also e mailed, private messaged and called and nothing

does anyone live in alberta to go check up on this guy
or know an address so we can report him to the proper authorities

1 - 20 of 28 Posts