Ford Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS WAS AUTHORIZED BY BOB COSBY**

I just need 5 people to get a discount (about $20 off) at absolute radiator.com. I know its not much but thats b/c their radiators are already really well priced.

If you want to keep your car cool instead of running hot and loosing horsepower and hurting your engine, get one! I did my research and these are the best for the money. If you don't believe me ask around and also check with highyl respected Maximum Motorsports cause they say the same thing. That they have tried them all.....

anyhow, the only problem is that with some of the mustang radiators they leaked, but they are fixing this problem. The slightly modified unit which will solve the problem(s) will be available from Fluidyne within a few weeks. Check with tech Keith Robertson at Fluidyne to verify.

Please email me at [email protected] if you want one.
So far I have 2 people

Here's the email from Vince at absolute radiator with prices:

Hi,

Our prices on the Fluidyne products are already so low, that we don't have much lower we can go. The best we can do on a Group Buy of 5 radiators or more is:

64-66 Mustang M/T $341.00
64-66 Mustang A/T $363.00
79-93 Mustang M/T $312.00
79-93 Mustang A/T $331.00
94-95 Mustang M/T $312.00
94-95 Mustang A/T $331.00
96 Mustang M/T $338.00
96 Mustang A/T $360.00
97-01 Mustang M/T $338.00
97-01 Mustang M/T $360.00

These prices don't include shipping, because shipping costs depend on how far the radiator must be shipped. costs vary between $9.71 to $29.79 for the Continintal US. Canada, Alaska and Hawaii are higher.

Thanks,
Vince
[email protected]

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: Fluidyne Radiator purchase

> Ok, that's fine. One day isn't going to make a difference. Anyhow, I was
> thinking about possibly setting up a group purchase to get a reduced price.
> I am a member on several large mustang message boards and can try and get
> one going. Do you guys do these? Please give me some prices you can do for
> specific quantities of people. Thanks.
>

·
Registered
110 Posts
Kevin,
I sent you an EMAIL. I'm in for sure. These guys already had the best price from my research.Summit's price was $389!!! Summit also told me they were on back order.Do you know anything about it? Either way I've decided this is the best radiator for the$$$.
THanks,

Don Brooks

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone else?? We just need 2 more people......

·
Registered
585 Posts
Count me in, 79-93 Mustang M/T $312.00. how long will this group buy last?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok cool, we just need 1 more person........

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know we have 6 people, so anyone who wants a radiator can get them at these prices now. Just email me @ [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.