Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded an atv for my first fox body. 1990 GT auto with only 49k. Needs some love but otherwise a straight car. It’s been paint 03 Termi sonic blue has a small spot on the driver strut tower that needs love but otherwise just random little things. Has a BBK intake and an offroad x pipe, supposedly has a bigger fuel pump and a shift kit but the speedo is all whacked out, fuel gauge doesnt work and the pump whines the whole time its running so hard to tell.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Good trade. 49k is exceptionally low mileage. Is that documented? I like the color.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good trade. 49k is exceptionally low mileage. Is that documented? I like the color.

I’m waiting on the title and stuff with the dmv closed here its a PITA. Considering how clean it is for an upstate NY car, I can’t imagine its got more than that. Has a ton of original parts on it that seem to be always missing. The guy that owned it died but supposedly bought it new in 90. He painted it a few years back and it sat in a garage in the Adirondacks since.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Excellent. Sounds like it will be a nice ride when you get the few issues worked out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts