Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just pre paid for the shoot out.. gonna run the radial tire class.. just keepin my fingers crossed that our ships schedule doesnt change... as of now we pull into port that Friday!! Cuttin it close!! :eek: Well I look forward to it, as this will be my first pro tree event, actually first event at all. I hope to learn a lot, and meet some pretty cool people. Now i just have to find away to get the traction to the ground!! I will be headin up with madmike and slosvt. Now its time to scramble for those last minute go fast parts!! Do you need a cage at 11.99 or 11.49?? Just wondering. See ya'll there.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
VortechCobra97 said:
Do you need a cage at 11.99 or 11.49?? Just wondering. See ya'll there.
I got your payment, everythings cool. Cecil is an IHRA track, that means you have 11.50 till you gotta get a cage in there.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: Re: fingers crossed

Dave King said:

I got your payment, everythings cool. Cecil is an IHRA track, that means you have 11.50 till you gotta get a cage in there.
Question dave: Your saying that at cecil you can go 11.50 before you need cage?? At the spring nats at cecil,they kicked jeff's 93 gt for going a best of 11.68 and warned him twice for goign 11.70-80.

VOrtechcobra you might want to check the times that they allow, i see in yoru sig that you are pretty close to the 11's and witht he mph you made you should be in the 11's..Hate to se you go 11.90's and they not let you dail it in and have to slow it down.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
??

yeah thats why I was askin.. i have heard both.. I would really love to put the few hundred bucks into the suspension but if a cage has to go in, then I better put one in. As for now I will take Dave's word for it.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Just wanted to let you know about it. It was a closed session track rental by superstallions and they warned him and booted him for it.I just think if they are going to boot someone out of a closed track rental they will do the same or more at a event like the shootout. they might only warn you once then not let you run again if you happen to go in the 11's... Just a heads up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts