Ford Mustang Forums banner

FEELER: DOHC custom regrind cams

For Sale 
1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mustangheaven 
#1 ·
Hello,

I have a set of custom cams im thinking of selling to fund other cams. These cams have more duration than cobra cams, however they are a little to small for a 5.4 dohc. They are used, and will come with matching longer valves which are one size oversize to complete the system. Springs may be included if they do not meet my new cams required spring rate, which at that time i will include the specs once i get them tested.

-the intake cams are billet regrinds
-the exhaust cams are reground from stock cams
-the intake cam has a base circle of 1.792"
-the exhaust cam base circle is 1.8"

intake: 220 deg duration, .473" lift
exhaust: 210 deg duration, .450" lift

These cams would make a very mild 5.4, or decent 4.6 motor N/A. However they could be used in a 4.6 turbo application very well as they have far more duration than any stock cam.

Currently they are in my motor, as i am undecided if i want to go with different cams or just keep these and have a mild build. Also due to them being installed pics are limited to opening the valve cover if you want them ill send them to you.

Any way let me know either pm or message on this add if you have interest in these cams. Also i have no idea what i could sell these for, so i will have to do some research and find a very generous price to sell.

Thanks
Jon

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.